THE EARL of LONDON Release






#TheEarlOfLondon #LouiseBay

The Earl Of London by Louise Bay is LIVE! Grab this sizzling, enemies to lovers STANDALONE today for a limited time release price of $2.99!

B&N: http://bit.ly/2BSDmWA

Prefer to Listen? Get The Earl Of London on Audio -->

Synopsis
Love left me off its to-do list.

I date. I’m all for giving guys a chance. I’ve just never met the one.

Until on a spring morning in the English countryside, a tall, dark stranger emerges from the mist.

Logan Steele is all tousled hair, hard chest and lips so perfect I want to reach out and touch them just to check they’re real. I’m sure that’s a thunderclap of chemistry I feel between us.

Did I mention he’s an Earl with a self-made fortune?

A billionaire who works tirelessly for charity?

And he’s so hot, watching him is like staring at the sun.

But like I said, love isn’t rooting for me.

When I find out Logan Steele is out to destroy everything I’ve dedicated my life to protect, the chemistry disappears and the hope that had blossomed my chest turns to rage.

It no longer matters that he quickens my pulse just saying my name, weakens my knees with a single touch and that he might just be the greatest kisser that ever lived.

I might believe in love but Logan Steele is definitely not the one.

A standalone romance.



Review:

Logan doesn't realize he's looking for peace until he finds himself in the one place he never thought he would ever acquire his family's home. Now here and walking the grounds seeing everything that his memories of stories have told him hes at peace. Until someone stumbles into his life and it's about to change he's just not sure if it's for the good or the bad. Darcy loves her town and will do everything she can't to preserve it. Even if that means going head to head with the one man who makes her heart flutter. Now these two are not only at odd's with one another, but they both have the hots for each other. When Logan makes a decision that makes Darcy want to strangle him can they move past it all?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ

Love Me COVER & BLURB REVEAL