BALANCED in Love Release

 

Balanced in Love (Written in the Stars: Libra) by Jennifer Woodhull

AVAILABLE NOW!

Amazon.com: https://amzn.to/3iHF4eh

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Available on Kindle Unlimited

12 Zodiac Signs. 12 Authors. 12 sexy, deeply romantic Novellas Celebrate with a new novella each month, as you binge read your way through the horoscopes and decide for yourself:

“Does your horoscope decide your fate in love?”

Genre: Contemporary Romance

#WITS #writteninthestars #balancedinlove #libra #JenniferWoodhull

#BareNakedWords #Romance

Synopsis

Taylor:

Sometimes, I feel like I spend my whole life trying to keep the peace. As a court clerk, I keep everyone in line. There are rules to be followed, after all... still, sometimes it feels like the rules are just meant to be broken.

I should know better. Look where rule-breaking has gotten me.

Now, it’s the peace between my brother and his business partner I find the hardest to broker. If only I hadn’t broken the rule about sleeping with my brother’s best friend. Maybe their partnership wouldn't be in jeopardy.

Now, I’ve got to find a way to help them put the past behind them. If they don’t, everything they worked so hard to build will go down in flames. I can’t give in to temptation again, no matter how I feel. The way Ethan has been looking at me, though, resisting his charms is going to be easier said than done.

I keep trying to find the equilibrium that will keep my life on track.

When it comes to love, maybe there’s no such thing as balance.

 

Meet the Author

Jennifer Woodhull is an author of romance with lots of wit, sexy heat, and plenty of heart. She is known for writing immersive settings that take readers to a wide variety of locales around the world. Her heroines are funny, strong, make bad decisions, and get in their own way sometimes before finding their path to happiness. Her heroes are driven, funny, sweet, and sometimes complicated.

Jennifer lives in Tennessee with her real life book boyfriend and their yellow lab, who can be more persuasive than any roguish hero when he's after a snack.

A lover of travel, Jennifer has been known to plot novels and write pages of dialogue on her phone from planes, trains, and automobiles (though not while driving, because safety first).

Jennifer loves talking with readers about her characters and their world

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ