Shooting STAR Release

★✩★ RELEASE TOUR ★✩★
SHOOTING STAR
By XANA JORDAN

Tour Host: DSF PR Services



★✩★ AVAILABLE IN KINDLE UNLIMITED ★✩★
Purchase links:







BLURB:

Music and all it entails has intrigued me since I was old enough to remember. The lights, the fans, the makings of a new musical sensation.


Being an agent for a record label allows me to be involved with every aspect of the industry. Seeing artists reach their dreams and full potential makes me feel more alive than I can ever imagine.


At least it does until a beautiful brunette auditions for a spot opening for one of my bands.


The moment her sultry voice reaches my ears I know she’s perfect for my band. Then, I see her face as she sings and know she is perfect for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ