RAVAGE Release

 




Title: Ravage
Series: Untamed Sons MC #1
Author: Jessica Ames
Genre: MC Romance
Release Date: September 24, 2020



BLURB

Ravage

As president of the Untamed Sons MC, I'm no stranger to pain, but three years ago Sasha broke my heart and put another black mark against my soul. Even the mention of her name is enough to bring my demons out to play. I still don't know what happened, but what I do know is she walked out on me, the club, and the future we were working towards without a backwards glance. I should have known she wouldn't stay gone.

Sasha


Leaving Rav was the hardest decision I've ever had to make, but I didn’t have a choice. Staying and facing my past wasn't an option. I suffered through hell, but I'm stronger than I've ever been, at least I was until my daughter got sick. Now, the only person left who might be able to save her is her father.

Only, I have no idea who it is. Ravage, or his brother, Sin. 

*Warning : Contains adult content, reading age 18 +. Graphic violence and dark emotional scenes that may trigger some readers.






PURCHASE LINKS

$2.99 for a limited time!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited





EXCERPT

As I push the button for a white coffee with sugar, I hear a voice behind me.
“Sasha.”
Even after all this time, even after all the hurt, he has the power to make the apex between my legs throb with anticipation. Slowly, I turn from the machine and come face to face with Rav. My heart twitches as I take him in. He looks the same as he did when I saw him at the compound, but he doesn’t look like my Tyler, not anymore. He’s bigger, brawnier and wears a permanent scowl etched onto his handsome face. His worn and battered kutte fits him like it’s moulded to his frame, the ‘President’ patch on the front a stark reminder of the man he is. Regret surges through me, followed by remorse. I shouldn’t have let things get this far.
“Ty…” I breathe his name, trying to recapture my equilibrium. No one else can knock me off target like him. He still has the ability to bring me to my knees. He can still stir my desire and make me want him, even when he’s snarling at me.
Today, his long dark hair is loose around his shoulders, which accentuates that beard he’s wearing. He looks wild. It’s a good look on him.
“Ravage,” he growls. “I earned that name and you’ll use it, like everyone else does.”
And just like that ice fills my veins and my desire washes away, because his words cut me to the bone. Once, I was the only person allowed to call him Tyler. Once, I knew everything there was to know about him. Now, he’s treating me no better than a club bunny or an outsider, and fuck, does that hurt.






COMING SOON


Releasing November 24

$2.99 for a limited time!


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






AUTHOR BIO

Jessica Ames lives in a small market town in the Midlands, England. She lives with her dog and when she’s not writing, she’s playing with crochet hooks. 



AUTHOR LINKS




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ