DISTORTED Release Boost

 




Title: Distorted
Series: Alabaster Penitentiary Volume 1
Author: Nyla K.
Genre: Dark M/M Romance
Release Date: March 18, 2021


BLURB

This is Alabaster Penitentiary…

Where they send you when the world thinks you’re dead. And trust me, you’ll wish you were.
We’re the stain on society. The freaks, the creeps, your favorite Netflix documentaries come to life.
They lock us up and throw away the key, because we deserve it.
But not me. I’m just a lowly bank robber. I don’t belong here, surrounded by psychopaths and killers with no remorse… At least, I don’t think I do.
Getting by unscathed is my top priority. Unfortunately for me and my fellow prisoners, those in charge are more dangerous than we are.

You see, the guards run the show, and I seem to have caught the attention of the most twisted one.
He has a name, but it might as well be Officer. We move around one another like a sun and a moon, revolving in an axis of confused lust and torment until the truth is distorted, and the thing I once feared becomes that which I crave; my vile addiction, somehow so exquisite.
Reality warps in the dungeon, and I’m left wondering which prison is worse…the one holding my body, or my mind.

**Distorted is the first book in the Alabaster Penitentiary series. It is a full M/M romance, with HEA. Each book in this series is technically a standalone, though they are interconnected, so it will be recommended to read in order, as references to this story will be made in future books.
Distorted is intended for mature audiences and open-minded readers ONLY! If you prefer the same old story, this book won’t be for you. This story is dark, probably darker for some than others, so please proceed with caution, and if you’re easily triggered, steer clear.

You’ve been warned.







PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






PRAISE FOR DISTORTED

“I was immersed in this story. I felt like I was right there next to Dash in prison. It was addicting, I couldn’t stop reading it and at no point did I want to.” - Bailey, Goodreads reviewer

“This book tore me up in the best way, my head is still spinning…” - Amber, Amberbookobsession






AUTHOR BIO


Nyla K is the awkward, sailor-mouthed author of PUSH and To Burn In Brutal Rapture, among other books. She writes epic tales of super steamy, forbidden, angst-riddled fiction, sometimes dark and often very taboo. Nyla is rockin it up in Maine with her ridiculous fiance and their ridiculous cat. Her favorite authors to read are Sierra Simone and Penelope Douglas, and she likes to stalk, I mean observe, hot models in her spare time.

Nyla K loves interacting with her readers. Follow her on social media to talk sexy book boyfriends and Flipping Hot Fiction! ;)


AUTHOR LINKS




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ