Matson Brothers Duet Cover Re-Reveal

 



Matson Brothers Duet
Author: Emery Jacobs
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Cover Design: Southern Side Design
Photo: Wander Aguiar



UNDENIABLY HIS
Model: Jase Dean

I thought he’d love me forever, but clearly, his mistress indicated otherwise.

I didn’t think I’d be divorced so young, but that’s what you get for believing in fairy tales.

With nothing left, I decided to guard my heart. You can’t get hurt if you don’t believe in love.

I’m a woman that’s broken and no one can fix me.

That is… until I meet Beau Matson.

He’s a dirty mechanic and one sexy single dad. Dark, secretive… and afraid of commitment.

Beau is the last man I need in my life. He’s got more issues than a magazine.

But I’d be lying if I said I didn’t want him.

Beau is an expert at fixing broken things. Can he fix my broken heart, too?

There’s only one way to find out.

And that’s by ending up in his bed.







PURCHASE LINKS

99c for a limited time!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited




MY BLUE
Model: Tyler

I’ll always remember the one that got away.

Ella and I were high school sweethearts, until her father forbade us to see each other.

We were forced miles apart. One moment, she was my whole world. The next, she was out of my life.

Ten years have passed, and I never got over Ella. She comes back to town with her all-girls band, but I figure she doesn’t want to see me.

Then I get a call from the hospital. Tragedy has struck. Ella has amnesia, and she can’t remember a thing… except me.

All she can recall is the last night we spent together, before our lives were ripped apart. She still thinks we have our forever.

Together, we piece together the mystery that led to the loss of her memory, only to find there’s more between us than we ever imagined.

Ella doesn’t know who she is, but I do. There’s a chance we can get back our once-in-a-lifetime love.

This time, I’ll never let her go.







PURCHASE LINKS

$2.99 for a limited time!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






AUTHOR BIO


Emery grew up in Southern Arkansas and has lived most of her adult life in Northern Louisiana. She spends her days working as a Nurse Practitioner in rural health and her nights reading, writing, and occasionally sleeping. 

She loves real life romance…lots of angst and heartbreak, but always a happy ending.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ