ULARA Release

 




Title: Ulara
Series: Ulara #1
Author: Leesa Bow
Genre: Contemporary Romance/
Women's Adventure Fiction
Release Date: March 21, 2021


BLURB

An exciting new women's adventure romance from best selling author Leesa Bow.

I’ve always been the obedient daughter.
The good girl who followed the rules.
But there was something missing—I’m torn between the safe path and breaking free.

Despite the warnings, I decided to spread my wings, and ventured to South America on an extended vacation.

Within days, I was living in a culture vastly different to my sheltered upbringing.
I found adventure.
Confidence.
Excitement.
In a city of love and heartbreak, I experienced both.

I wasn’t searching for the man of my dreams.
He found me.
Then he disappeared...

The thing is, I know he is a doctor and his work is top secret. Then there’s this small problem of visitors being forbidden.
Call me stubborn but I won’t accept we can’t visit each other. So, I’m ready to shed the good girl image and break a few rules to find answers.
Even if it means doing the one thing my father warned me not to do—enter the jungle.

I wasn't prepared for what awaited me.
And I won't come out the same...







PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU





EXCERPT

The water spray dances over my face like tiny fingers massaging my forehead, temples, and cheeks. After the last two days, a warm shower hands down equals that of a luxury spa treatment. I’m going to make an appointment as soon as I get home, and right now, I don’t give two fucks of the cost.
Home.
My stomach drops.
I owe my family and friends a call.
Lathering soap over my body, I cringe when soap stings the small scratches on my shins.
Securing one towel on my head and another around my chest, I check if my phone is still charged. My room is closer to the reception area than the previous one, and it picks up the Wi-Fi, albeit slow. I flop on the bed and send a text to my friends to confirm my safety. While I’m waiting for the little blue line to cross the top of my screen, I open the last message I sent to my father. It will probably take a while for all the replies from my previous texts to come through.
“Eden.” Knock. Knock.
I spring up to open the door.
Blue eyes lock with mine. A slight breeze carries his freshly showered scent into my room, and it jolts my memory of us together in Ilheus. His Adam’s apple bobs. “May I have a word?”
“Sure.” I widen the door for him to enter.
“I see you’ve showered.” He turns in a slow circle as though assessing my room.
“I did. There was room for two.”
When his gaze shoots to mine, I turn away and casually towel dry my hair. “Are you heading to dinner? I’ll be ready after I call my friends and arrange my flight out for tomorrow.” I hate talking about leaving him, especially not knowing where I stand makes the effort of finding him somewhat pointless. I understand his commitment, but it doesn’t have to be forever.
I push the comb through my hair with extra force. “Ouch.” My knots are glued together since I haven’t used a brush in two days. The wind factor from the river ride was a formula for hairspray.
“Is it what you want?” he questions and takes a seat on the edge of the bed.
I stop combing. “I’m sorry, what?”
“To leave?”
I shake my head. “I don’t have a choice.”
He stands and walks to the door. “I’ll wait in your hammock while you make the calls.”
I’m gaping at the closed door. He walks by the window and slides into the hammock on my porch with the slightest rock. He folds his hands behind his head and stares out at the lake.
I yank open the door. “Don’t put this on me. You said I wasn’t allowed in your village. There are restrictions, and you can’t touch me.”
He flies out of the hammock and pushes me inside. “Yes, we have limitations.” He spins me. His lips caress my bare shoulder. His hands wrap around my waist, so I feel the length of him pushing into my back. “We don’t have any here.”






COMING SOON


Releasing August 30

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






AUTHOR BIO


Leesa Bow is a romance author who began her writing journey years ago when her daughter fell ill. After writing for therapy Leesa now can't imagine doing anything else. Thankful to be following her passion for romance, she is living out her own happy ever after with her husband in Brisbane, Australia.

In her spare time Leesa enjoys watching sport, having beach days with the family, catching up for coffee with girlfriends, and taking long walks. Most importantly the cinema dates with her husband to watch all the Marvel movies.


AUTHOR LINKS




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ