PERFECT SIN Release

 




Title: Perfect Sin
Series: Pretty Monsters Trilogy #2
Author: Kimberly Carrillo
Genre: Dark Romance/Romantic Suspense
Release Date: March 24, 2021


BLURB

You can't run from your problems. A fact we learned at the end of a gun. Not unlike most of my life's lessons.

Raven falls back in the clutches of her father, and in order to save her, I'll have to make a deal with the devil incarnate, Damien Blackthorne.

Once I learn the secrets of my past, I'll have to decide, am I a monster or her dark prince?

For her, I'll give everything. She's my salvation, and I'm her perfect Sin.






PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






ALSO AVAILABLE


FREE for a limited time!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Always free in Kindle Unlimited






AUTHOR BIO

Kimberly Carrillo is a storyteller from the Pacific Northwest, currently living in a small town with her teenage son and a house full of pets. The author of the romantic suspense Destroy Series, and other books, Kimberly writes tales of beautiful, messy love. When she isn’t reading or out supporting her son at sports events she can be found moving a cat off her keyboard so she can help the heroine find the love that she deserves.


AUTHOR LINKS




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ