FORSAKEN Release

   





 





♦ ♦ ♦




 

 


𝙇𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙀𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙝 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣, Pyth felt utterly abandoned. His hatred for humans is the only thing keeping him alive, though just barely. He seizes the opportunity to break free and finally get revenge. Escaping Earth is another story. Injured, with nowhere to go, Pyth is forced to take refuge in a bubbly human child’s playhouse. Except, where there are children, there are also adults. 

Victoria needs a superhero. Being a single mom, with a psycho ex-husband, while running her family farm, is exhausting on a good day. The camouflaged alien she discovers hiding in the backyard isn’t exactly who she had in mind. She’s terrified by the savage alien’s claws and razor-sharp spikes protruding through his skin, that rattles like an enraged cobra. Not to mention other daunting body parts. If it weren’t for her daughter’s plea to help him, she’d instantly call the authorities. 

Forsaken, battered, and bruised, trust doesn’t come easy for Pyth or Victoria, but love and desire have a funny way of overcoming a universe of differences and healing a world of hurts.



 

 





♦ ♦ ♦







 

 



USA Today bestselling sci-fi and paranormal romance author. All my tales feature strong, gutsy and sometimes gifted heroines (usually human) overcoming difficult odds, a lot of action, and steamy scenes that don’t fade to black. Generally, the romantic adventures I tell are about one hero and heroine, but occasionally a girl needs more. My alien or paranormal heroes are growly and often scarred, but with marshmallow centers. Although I’ve been called dark and told my stories push boundaries, they always end happily ever after. 

As a child, I had difficulty learning to read, so anything I took an interest in was deemed acceptable. I have always enjoyed fairy tales, mythology, science fiction, and action. However, romance inspired me most of all, love being the greatest adventure. As I read, my mind wanders, spinning its own tales. So, after encouragement from friends, I figured I’d share my ramblings with the world, and my life as a science fiction and paranormal romance author began. I try to use my tales as a way to share the various escapades, comedies, and tragedies that have peppered my life, from archaeology in the hot sun to riding on a Harley with a dark stranger. It is my greatest hope you finish each story inspired to make your dreams come true no matter how impossible they may seem. 

Thank you for going on this journey with me and here’s to the imagination and a little daydream.

black icon-websiteblack icons-facebookblack icons -instagram goodreads bookbub

ed575-newsletter  group icon - black TikTok-2 

 


♦ ♦ ♦






  

 

tns-connect-with-html-1

website gold facebook gold twitter gold instagram gold gold label_newsletter Pinterest gold youtube gold

MASTER LIST - JOIN OUR TEAM


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ