OVERSTEER Release

 

 Release Date: April 27


HE FALLS FOR ME FIRST, BUT I WILL NEVER FALL AGAIN. 

I fully gave my heart once and a year ago, it was shattered into a million pieces against a tree. Literally.

Tristan Reinhart might be the superhero of Formula One, but even he can’t fix that. I didn’t expect to run into the World Champion on my way to work. I also didn’t expect him to make me laugh the way he does after I was convinced I’d never laugh again.

But he does.

Earth shattering and stomach turning, he makes it impossible to not break down my walls, piece by piece.

He has me wanting things I swore I’d never have again. Things that remind me of the love I once had. He makes me feel.

I thought it would be one night. But he makes it perfectly clear he wants more than that. And even though I try to keep one foot out the door, I catch my heart wanting to stay.

But I know there will be no happy ending for me. I had my shot and it ended in pain. My crushed heart reminds me of why I can never be that girl.

His girl.

No matter how good it feels.


Grab Your Copy Here

Available in KU


Review:
Tristan Reinhart is the number one Formula One racer, however, his life is about to blindside him and your heart will break for him. He feels lost and has no idea what he is going to do. He went from the happy-go-lucky guy to someone miserable. When a chance meeting with Nikki the woman who dares to walk up to him and try to put him in his place. He doesn't know what it is about her, but he knows he wants her. One night is all she will allow because she knows what it's like to be destroyed. These two have such a passion and their laughs are undeniable. What happens though when Tristan is not only fighting for a seat next year but trying to prove to Nikki that she should give him a chance? Sometimes fate has a plan for us we just need to listen. 

Meet B. Lustig 


Billie Lustig is a blunt, dutch, storytelling mom/wife with a big mouth and an even bigger imagination. 

She writes the dark shit with a happy ending, but when she’s not writing she likes to read (obviously), eat (she may or may not have a food addiction) and listen to country music (Sam Hunt for life). Favorite’s in the previously mentioned reading department are Meghan March, Penelope Sky, Kandi Steiner & K. Bromberg. 

She mostly runs around in jeans and a sweater, because well, they are fucking comfortable aren’t they?

 

When she’s not running around after her 4-year old rebel child or helping her husband with the administration of his company, she spends her time writing about alpha-holes and sassy badass heroines.

 

Being able to speak both English and Dutch at an early age made her read books in two languages with a big preference for English. She tried writing in both languages, but there is basically nothing sexy about describing human genitals in Dutch, so it was an easy choice.


To learn more about B. & her books, visit here!



Hosted By:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ