Mercy Bay Release

 

 ✩✩✩ NEW RELEASE ✩✩✩

Mercy Bay

A Romantic Suspense Novel

Goodreads: 

By Billie Dale

Hosted by DS Book Promotions









Amazon:

US | UK | AU | CA


Read on Kindle Unlimited 




Blurb:

From award-winning author Billie Dale comes the story of a mother's fight to keep herself and her daughter out of the clutches of the Cosa Nostra and away from an obsessed stepbrother whose feelings are anything but brotherly.

I needed a place no one would know me.

Sanctuary.

And as far from everyone in my past as possible without leaving the country.

The island of Mercy Bay is my fresh start.

I’m a new mother with a colicky baby and no support system. Nights of screaming bring the surly neighbor to my door. Big, brooding, ex-hocky playing, infuriating and hot, Walker Wheler is the baby whisperer. He adores my daughter.

Me? Not so much.


I don’t need another man to complicate my life, but I can’t resist Walker. After a night of explosive passion, I discover I’m not the only one with secrets.

When the twisted truth comes calling, I learn that no matter how far or fast you run, the past will always find you in the end.




Follow Billie Dale Here:

Amazon 

Goodreads 

BookBub 

Facebook 

Instagram 

Twitter 

TikTok 

Website 




Hosted by




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ