prey tell Release

 




Title: Prey Tell
Series: Ravaged Castle #1
Author: Amanda Richardson
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Tropes: Brother's Best Friend/Billionaire Romance
Release Date: May 30, 2023


BLURB

They say monsters are made, not born.
He was both…

Chase
As the second youngest Ravage brother, I’ve spent my entire adult life rectifying our tainted family name and keeping my urges behind closed doors.
Until my best friend’s little sister shows up at The Hunt ready to play, and I lose control.
I tell myself it’s just a taste.
Except, with her, I should’ve known a single taste wouldn’t be enough.
And then the good girl I’ve known most of my life drops to her knees.
For me.
From that moment on, I knew she would only ever be one thing.
Mine.

Juliet
Presenting my brother’s best friend with a pros/cons list of why he should take my virginity seemed like a good idea at the time.
I thrive on information, data, and lists, and it made sense on paper.
Until he rejected me and walked out of my life.
Now, eight years later, my life is beginning to fall apart despite my careful planning.
Tempted with an invite to Ravage Castle, I show up seeking answers to questions I’m not sure I can handle.
Except, a furious Chase finds me talking to another man.
Under his gilded, arched roof.
I soon learn that despite his controlled exterior, Chase seems to have one weakness.
Me.

Prey Tell is a full-length, brother’s best friend/billionaire romance with primal play themes. It is book one in the Ravaged Castle series. All books can be read as standalones.
Warning: This book contains a possessive, jealous antihero, explicit sexual situations, and strong language. There is no cheating, and there is a HEA.







PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






COMING SOON


Releasing August 22

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






AUTHOR BIO


Amanda Richardson writes from her chaotic dining room table in Yorkshire, England, often distracted by her husband and two adorable sons. When she's not writing contemporary and dark, twisted romance, she enjoys coffee (a little too much) and collecting house plants like they're going out of style.


AUTHOR LINKS




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ