THE Goddess Release

 




Title: The Goddess
Series: AnchorX
Author: Lindsay Murray
Genre: BDSM Romance
Tropes: Reverse Age Gap/Fendom
Release Date: May 29, 2023


BLURB

I met a wicked older woman with seductive, amber eyes, lips that could kill a man, and a voice that brings me to my knees.

And she wants to play with me.

I know it’s nothing serious. I’m just a way to pass the time. I’m her entertainment, a fun indulgence. But she’s hot, and kinky, and experienced, and I can’t resist her. She gets off on my torture. She teases and scolds, rewards and punishes.

But as her demands become more intense, and her punishment becomes more severe, I start to love her. And hate her.

Because I don’t know if I can ever please her… but I don’t think I can live without her.

The Goddess is a standalone, reverse age-gap, femdom romance. Characters are polyamorous and have multiple partners outside of their relationship. This story takes place within the AnchorX world, and can be read as a standalone. See author’s website for detailed content warnings.







PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






AUTHOR BIO

Lindsay is a bratty goblin who thrives on chaos, coffee, and astronomical amounts of chocolate. When she isn't caught up living in the world in her head, you can find her at one of her favorite bottle shops, a local craft store, or planning her next vacation to the mountains.

She lives in Raleigh, North Carolina, with her husband and cat. (And her twenty-seven imaginary friends.)


AUTHOR LINKS




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ