DAZZLING LUCAS Relase

  




♦ ♦ ♦


 


LUCAS

How does that saying go? Just when you’re not looking for it, it falls into your lap? How

about when you’re never looking for it and it smashes into you?

So it was with Divya.

Flashes of her curvy body wink at me through the wall of suits. Her voice tugs at me. Her

thickly lashed dark eyes dazzle me. And then her mind steamrolls over me.

And what do I do?

Instead of swooping in, I cover her with sugar and donut crumbs; splash tea all over her

silk shirt and wait patiently while she kicks me to the curb. From there it’s all down hill

for me. Almost getting hit in the head with a sugar container she throws at me and I want

more.

How about opposites attract?

She’s a woman so not my type yet made just for me. She makes me want things I didn’t

know I craved.

She doesn’t care a fig about my billionaire playboy status, which is actually my private

mode. Professionally, I’m a hugely successful oil tycoon planning to take Sheridan

Energy to new heights. My worlds collided when in fact I was never on her radar.

So I had to pounce.


DIVYA

He’s a lollipop: seduction at the heart and of no nutritional value whatsoever. Men like

him ignore not just my kind. He snaps his fingers and they fall at his feet.

But damn if he isn’t irresistible and gorgeous. I’d demolish the walls I’ve built around me

myself to get to him.

Years ago, he was my saviour. He’d seen me then. Then he was gone. And here he is

again, his intense blue gaze on my short self.

Lucas Sheridan is back in my life again. I don’t resist for he’s not one for permanency.

Monogamy and commitment are Greek to him. Silly me. Didn’t know he has a classical

education. Whatever that means. So joke is on me.

He’ll be on his way to destroying my planet soon. And I’ll be doing my best to putting it

back together.

I stand up to him and don’t run. One quick glance at the gold tipped chestnut hair teasing

his shoulders and the stud in his ear twinkling at me and I’m done. I meet his smoldering

blues as they linger over me, his devastating smile destroying me the second it hits me.

There’s no doubt this is going to happen. But it will be short. And fast.

Once and done.

For that’s who he is. And what I’m not.

Perfect combo!




♦ ♦ ♦



♦ ♦ ♦





Nalini dreamed of being a writer then forgot the dream and went on to garner a PhD in Molecular Biology. While in her lab, the dream came back and hit her on the head and she’s never looked back.

Fully obsessed with contemporary romance, she likes to watch sci-fi and fantasy, Stephanie Plum getting into scrapes and anything starring any Chris or Ryan. She loves movies without subtitles, thank you Netflix and Prime and dreads the time when they discover ads. She knows they’re just stringing her along until she’s hooked. Like the time she almost got hooked on Mandarin soapies.

An award-winning short fiction writer, her coming-of-age literary fiction Fireflies in the Night won the Next Generation Indie Award and was noted as one of the Best Books of 2016 by Kirkus Reviews. When she’s not writing, she likes to play pickleball, nosh on cheese and baguette and red wine. She’ll give up an evening of writing to be with friends and play board games while noshing. But ultimately, she just can’t live without the bouts of writing and see her words spin into stories and then into books.

Everything has to be a rush like pickleball or writing and if it is not, it’s not worth it.

Catch her on her website: https://www.naliniwarriar.com


84faf-website 481e5-facebook 1a806-instagram black icon - goodreads AMAZON 2  

                   bookbub

♦ ♦ ♦

 

tns-connect-with-html-1

website gold facebook gold twitter gold instagram gold gold label_newsletter Pinterest gold youtube gold

MASTER LIST - JOIN OUR TEAM



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ