The DEAL with the PLAYBOY Chapter Reveal

 




Title: The Deal with the Playboy
Series: A New York Night #3
Author: J.M. Stoneback
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Tropes: Marriage of Convenience/Billionaire
Release Date: November 20, 2023


BLURB

Guess who gets cut off from her family's inheritance because she decided to dump her cheating ex?
Me.
Which led me to be on the lookout for a fake fiancé who is filthy rich so he can impress my mother.

Luckily for me, I attended an exclusive masquerade ball hosted by the infamous American Billionaire Club and landed hot-as-sin billionaire mogul Jasper Barrett.

He buys me as his date for the night and offers me a deal I can’t refuse.

Be his wife in order for him to inherit his uncle’s business.

But he has two rules for our marriage of convenience to work:
Look pretty on his arm.
Play the happy wife in public.

We both get to use each other—sounds easy, right?

But every kiss sends a shiver down my spine, and every touch ignites passion inside of me.

We should stop this before I fall in love.

The only problem is… I can’t stop, no matter how hard I try.

My heart is on the line, and I’m afraid he’ll smash it into pieces.

This book is a complete STANDALONE and part of The New York Night Series. Every book in the series will be different characters in the same world.







PRE-ORDER LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Poppy

Two weeks have passed since I decided to keep my distance from Jasper. I ignore him at work, at home too. Jasper hasn’t said much to me since the night at the club. He proposed to me on Wednesday on a fancy yacht with rose petals on the floor, surrounded by flowers, taken by professional photographers, and uploaded on every social media. Bloggers ate those photos up like a kid in the candy shop. I received offers on free food and beauty products, and doors were open for me for interviews about my life. A few top-name modeling companies even reached out to me to be on the front of their magazines.

We have a photo shoot at one of Jasper’s mansions, in the gigantic master bedroom. I’m not feeling this shit, not one bit. My makeup is caked on my face and it feels heavy. Jasper’s hands are around my waist, and he’s leaning into my neck, breathing me in. I want him to touch my body, but then again, I don’t. My hormones go haywire around him.








AVAILABLE NOW


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






AUTHOR BIO

J.M. writes contemporary and dark mafia romance. She lives in Georgia, with her three boys and her husband. Her hobbies consist of reading, playing video games, and spending time with her family. 


AUTHOR LINKS


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ