TRUST in the FALLEN Release

      




♦ ♦ ♦






𝙒𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙖 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙡 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙜𝙤 and sentenced ourselves to a life of hookups and casual sex. 

It’s not safe for us to bring a woman into our lives, and until recently it was enough. 

𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧.  

𝙊𝙪𝙧 𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡. 

On the outside Leighton’s a good girl forced to live a life as a pawn in a game she didn’t choose to play. 

But on the inside? 

On the inside she’s the missing piece of our puzzle.

There’s a million reasons we shouldn’t want her. 

We’re eighteen years her senior. 

She’s the police commissioner's daughter. 

We work with the most infamous criminals in the city. 

She’s too innocent for our proclivities. 

But none of that matters, because the moment she stepped foot through the door of The Scarlet Lounge, 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨. 

𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙙𝙚, 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙬𝙚 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙖𝙛𝙚?

𝙊𝙧 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙫𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧?





♦ ♦ ♦








♦ ♦ ♦





“She’s gone,” I say quietly. I’m not sure if the blow will be easier to take hearing from me, or if it would have been better for me to let him figure it out on his own. 

His eyes pop open and move around the room, following the same trail mine had just a couple of minutes ago. Before I can say anything else, he jumps from the bed and tugs his shorts up his legs. He’s out of the room before I can think to do the same, and by the time I make it out to the kitchen, he’s bracing both hands against the edge of the counter with his head hung over what appears to be a note.

“She went back to him,” he whispers. “He’s going to hurt her, Elias. I know it. The way he touched her last night. He’s going to really hurt her.” Each word is more strained than the last. 

I reach the counter and tug the note toward me, reading the elegant script several times as if the words have some kind of clue behind them. 

Thank you for last night, it will always remain the best of my life. 

The paper crumples in my hand, and I find myself in a similar position to my best friend. Nausea rolls through my stomach, every fiber of my being knowing Wyatt’s right. That asshole has all the makings of an abuser. We’ve both seen plenty in our lives and can normally spot them from a mile away. But why would she go back? 

“Did you install a tracker last night?” I ask. 

He nods. 

“Check it’s operational. I’m calling Bishop. I want to know everything before we go get her.” I take a few steps toward the bedroom. 

“She left us, El. She doesn’t want to be here.” 

I shake my head. “There’s more to it. I’m sure of it.” 



♦ ♦ ♦





Read the FIRST CHAPTER today!



♦ ♦ ♦




Montana was inspired to write her own stories from an early age and it wasn’t long before her dream became becoming an author one day. Life hasn’t always been kind to Montana, but each of the challenges she has faced she has turned into a positive outcome, and has made her want to achieve her dream that much more.


Montana is a lover of all living creatures, except for spiders, and her love for her pets is never ending. She leads an active lifestyle and enjoys many different cuisines, often referring to herself as a garlic bread connoisseur. Montana loves to travel, and has found inspiration while exploring the USA and Canada with her wonderful husband. She has always loved everything Disney and is a pop culture nerd.


She attributes her ability to write romance to her husband, Sam, as she’s inspired every day by their fairytale love story. If she can bring about positive change in one persons life with something she has written, she will consider herself a successful author. 



84faf-website 481e5-facebook1a806-instagram goodreads AMAZON 2 

bookbub group icon - black TikTok-2

 

♦ ♦ ♦


TNS CONNECT WITH HTML

website gold facebook gold twitter gold instagram gold gold label_newsletter Pinterest gold youtube gold

MASTER LIST - JOIN OUR TEAM


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ