Hollow Release

 

 ★✩★ NEW RELEASE ★✩★

Hollow

A Limited-Edition New Adult Collection

A Multi Author Anthology

Hosted by DS Book Promotions




Amazon | Apple | Kobo | Nook

Also available in Paperback:


Things that go bump in the night are only the beginning. This Halloween, prepare to be entertained by 10 tales of the season. A little intrigue, maybe a slight fright, but a happy for now by the end of the night. 


A diverse collection of Halloween tales by:

Beautiful Nightmare by Cara North

Unseen by MK Mancos

Unheard Victims By Sofia Ann Hoffman

Hallowed Crush by Kelly Violet

The Rider by Rebekah Lewis

Don't Lose Your Head by Hannah Conrad

Gifted by Laurie Treacy

Carnival Games by Pamela Gail

Tethering Through Time by Renee D. Pelligrino

Sinners or Saints by Alys Fraser


Review:

Okay so I'm not one that is huge on reading scary stuff, but I took a chance on this anthology and holy crap it was amazing. It freaked me out but made my mind think things could really happen. Each story had a little bit of fun, love, and a fairytale. One that got me was the headless horseman type that one I think took me a minute to get to the next story. You won't be disappointed reading this fun tale of Scary goodness. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ