doctor of the HEART Release

 

 Release Date: September 9

He’s a billionaire doctor with a supportive family. I’m an artist who can’t keep a day-job while taking care of my little sister. We’re opposites in every way.

My BFF and I are going out to meet men. Lots of men!

I’ve been focused on other more important things, but when my best friend insists we do something fun, I give in. It’s been a long time. Did I mention I even needed to dust off my Jimmy Choo’s?

His chocolate brown hair and piercing dark eyes find me in line outside the club, and my stomach does cartwheels. Yes, he puts the yum in yummy.

It gets us in and when we connect, it’s fireworks—my heart beats triple time, and I’m doing something I never dreamed was in my DNA.

It was only a onetime thing. I knew we weren’t star-crossed lovers. We were quick, down, and dirty.

Then it was back to real life—bills, keeping a roof over our head and food on the table, all while dealing with my sister’s chronic illness.

When my sister takes a turn for the worst, we head to the emergency room and my jaw drops and not because the doctor is dressed in a tuxedo. It’s because it is him.

We are opposites in every way. Dr. Davis Martin saves my sister’s life and somehow he’s out to save mine.

Doctor of the Heart is a stand-alone, steamy romance with a happy ending. It is the first in the Men of Mercy series.

Grab Your Copy Here!

Available in KU 


Review:
Paisley and her best friend Lucy are about to go on a night out even though her worries are home with her younger sister. For Paisley, her life is her sister and making sure she stays healthy. Their mother left to run away to parts unknown. Davis is a top-notch heart doctor who loves to party with his friend and enjoy his time away from the hospital. When he sees Paisley he knows he just has to have her. One time won't be enough, but sometimes that's all you get. Paisley's main focus is her sister and when she has to make the hard decision she never thought she would run into the man she couldn't stop thinking about. Davis will do everything in his power to save her sister and prove to Paisley that she can trust and let him love her. Can he prove it before it's too late? 

Meet Grace Maxwell

Grace Maxwell writes saucy, fast pace contemporary romance. She like her drinks sweet, her music loud, and her books steamy. 

When she’s not reading, writing, or sleeping, she is a chauffeur, Sherpa, and lives on all forms of caffeine and carbohydrates as she moves her children around.

To learn more about Grace and her books, visit here!  




Hosted By:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ