Because You're Mine-ARC Review


Title- Because You're Mine
Author- K. Langston
Source- ARC copy from author

Madison Waters knew exactly what she wanted to do with her life. She was already working for one of the most prestigious law firms in Boston as a research assistant, and in a few short months, she would finally graduate from Harvard and collect her law degree. Everything Madison had worked so hard for, was well within her reach. 

But when Madison has to take an unexpected trip back home, she's blindsided by the one thing she'd never planned on. 

Desperate to escape his wicked past, Holden Brooks moved to Madison's hometown five years ago. It was a struggle at first, but he eventually overcame the demons that nearly destroyed him back in Texas. Holden is in a good place in his life and love is the very last thing on his mind. 

Everything changes the moment their two paths collide and they soon find out, fate has a plan of its own.

You never know when love will come along and change...everything.

                       ❤❤❤❤
                    ~My Review~
Ok, first, let me have a fan girl freak out moment & then I'll get serious....
OMG!! OMG!! OMG!!! I FREAKIN LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS BOOK!!! DID I MENTION THAT I LOVE IT? I FREAKIN LOVE IT!!! :) 

Now, seriously...I've read thousands of books...literally, thousands...& this one definitely ranks in my top 5, maybe even top 3!! It has landed smack dab right up there with my all time favorite, Beautiful Disaster, which has been nearly impossible to do thus far! I usually can't "picture" the characters while I'm reading a book (not even with BD) but something about K.Langston's writing style had my imagination running wild. And of course, my mind traveled to Gary Taylor as the sinfully sexy cowboy known as Holden Brooks! *swoon* 

This book rocked my socks! It has depth & despair, tragedy & triumph, lust & love, failures & fate. Fate...such a powerful force. One, that we as over-thinking humans tend to ignore & try to override. Today, we live in such a fast-paced world, all of us moving at break-neck speeds, chasing God-knows-what for who-knows-why & we no longer take the time to just BE, ultimately rerouting this divine plan for our lives (better known as fate). Well, from now on, I know I will be reading all of the "signs" along the way & acting accordingly. I'm so pumped to see what life path this new vision will guide me down! If you need me, I'll be going with flow! ;)

Thank you K, for opening my eyes. And thank you for the privilege of stepping into Holden & Maddie's world. ❤

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ