Cover Reveals and Reviews! The reviews are in our opinion and we love to share our love of books with all of you. This page is ran by Lisa and Kristie and we look forward to sharing with all of you.
I don't believe in Fairy-tales and Prince Charming.
I believe in fear.
He taught me how to be afraid.
We first met on a playground during a wonderful summer day. It was the first time he hurt me and it wasn't the last. For ten years he's been my tormentor and I've been his forbidden. But then he went away and yet I was still afraid.
Now he's back and wants more than just my tears. You see...he thinks I sent him away so now he wants revenge...and he knows just how to get it.
*This book is new adult and contains rough elements such as harsh language, mild violence, and strong sexual content. Readers should be 18+.*
B.B. Reid was raised in North Carolina and attended North Carolina State University where she graduated with a B.S. in Business Administration. She also has a military service background in the N.C. National Guard.
Her goal in life was to one day become lawyers for corporate America, but her dream was to write romances and touch the lives of millions of readers.
B.B., also known as Bebe, found her passion for romance when she read her first romance novel by Susan Johnson at a young age and she would sneak into her mother's closet for books and even sometimes the attic. It soon became a hobby and later an addiction that influenced her life in a positive way.
As a person who has always wondered about the existence of her talent, B.B. hopes that the launch of her debut novel, Fear Me, will be the beginning start to the pursuit of her happiness as well as her readers.
Operations Manager Carli Porter runs The Lochwell as if it were her own and is fiercely protective of the community she’s built within its walls. But when the building's owner sends in his best friend to evaluate its future, Caril finds herself fighting to keep everything she loves from slipping away. Left with no other option, she’s forced to team up with Alexander Grassi, the very man who could decide the building's fate. Readers who enjoy steamy, he-falls-first romances will devour Fight It Until We Can’t by Cissy Mecca & Tina Gallagher, a small-town, rivals-to-lovers romance. Blurb He's a property analyst hired to find the cracks. She's the operations manager who will make sure he doesn't. Carli Porter runs The Lochwell like it's hers. The coffee shop is her living room. Its book club members are her family. The residents are her friends. The pub is her Friday night. The only problem? The building belongs to someone else, and t...
♦ ♦ ♦ Title(s): Burning Blood & Forsaken Fate Series : Darkest Destiny Trilogy Author : Pepper Winters Genre : Dark Fantasy Fusion Release Day : Burning Blood: March 27, 2026 Release Day : Forsaken Fate TBA Designer : Christley Creatives Tropes Burning Blood: ♦ ♦ ♦ Lucien has three goals. Escape Cinderkeep. Ignore his feelings for Rook. And drown in a sea of his enemies’ blood. Rook only has one goal. Stay alive. But if she gives him what he wants… one of them will die. And if one dies…the other follows. ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ On a career level, Pepper currently has close to 40 books released in nine languages. She’s hit best-seller lists (USA Today, New York Times, and Wall Street Journal) almost 40 times. She dabbles in multiple genres, ranging from Dark Romance to Coming of Age. On a personal level, Pepper lives on a farm with two minis, four horses, countless birds and wildlife, and a precious little ball of fluff called Mo. Her little house-rabbit sits at her fe...
Title: Torque & Tinsel A 25 Days of Christmas Bikers & Mobsters Series Standalone Author: Nikki Landis Genre: MC Romantic Suspense Tropes: Holiday Romance, He Falls First Home Baker/Single Mom/Curvy Girl Obsessive/Possessive Protector MMC Release Date: December 10, 2025 BLURB Torque: When a chance meeting at the local mall introduces me to sexy, curvy Noelle, I know just what I want for Christmas this year: Her. But when I ask Noelle out, and one disaster after another prevents our date and getting to know one another, I decide I have to eliminate every obstacle in my path. Rival clubs, grumpy neighbors, and screaming kids begging for Santa won’t stop me. I’m pulling out all my skills and holiday treats to convince her to be mine. Just one kiss under the mistletoe and I know she’s the one. Noelle: I’m not looking to date a bad boy biker. But when I meet Torque, and he helps me during a crisis, I wonder if he’s more than the gruff, leather-wearing, tattooe...
Comments
Post a Comment