Harley, Stealing Happiness RELEASE

 

 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐲, 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 is live! This is a friends to lovers, secret romance, stand alone. 



Purchase Harley, Stealing Happiness HERE: https://www.daniellenorman.com/books/harley-stealing-happiness/

Blurb:
I’ve been attracted to one man for years, fellow deputy Aiden McGuire. Our chemistry is off the charts; we argue and banter in front of our friends.

But what no one sees is that I sneak over to his apartment at night and once again our chemistry is off the charts.

I have no clue how long he can keep our secret.

Me? I can keep it forever because I’ve been keeping another one since I was little. My biggest fear is that people discover that I’m not the sharp-tongue, confident, sex kitten that I pretend to be.

When I offer to help my cousin Ridley, the president of the Blood Roses, a vigilante—all ladies MC, my past comes back to haunt me.

Will I be able to keep it all together, my childhood secret, and Aiden, or will my world collapse like a row of dominos, one after the other.

*Iron Orchids Badges

Find more books by Danielle Norman: https://www.daniellenorman.com/


Review:

Blow Away by this story. It will make your heart melt and hurt at the same time. Harley had a horrible childhood and was saved by the family. Now she's a deputy and tries to save the world. On the down-low, she and a fellow cop have been in a relationship for over a year. Aiden is sexy and wants more from Harley. He can't figure out what is holding her back. When she gets involved in her cousin's business things are about to rock her world. What she doesn't realize is the one man that has her heart is the one that will save her. But can Aiden get there before it's too late? And when a bomb is dropped how will they handle it. I love this author and all her stories, this one is one of my 5 favorites. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ