CRAVING CHAOS Release

  


♦ ♦ ♦



𝙍𝙚𝙣𝙯𝙤

Stranded in the frozen Canadian wilderness with Shae-fucking-Byrne.

I’m not sure which part is worse.

 

It’s her fault we’re here, after all.

I should want to strangle her.

Instead, my fantasies have warped from murderous to something infinitely more dangerous.

More seductive.

 

I don’t want to kill Shae Byrne.

I want to possess her—to own every piece of her.

 

As the new boss of the Moretti family, I shouldn’t even look her direction.

Anything between us would be an impossibility back home.

 

But out here in the arctic north, there are no rules.

 

𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙚

Arrogant men like Renzo Donati are the reason I usually date women.

 

And yet, of all the people in the world I could be trapped with,

Fate has bound me to Renzo.

 

We need one another to survive.

 

That should be the extent of it.

But when his hard body wraps around mine at night to stave off the cold,

Survival is the last thing on my mind.


♦ ♦ ♦

♦ ♦ ♦

“Come on, big guy. I need you to get better. You can’t…” Emotions clog my throat, trapping the words behind a sob I refuse to let loose. “You can’t leave me here alone.”

A fever normally wouldn’t worry me, but nothing about our circumstances is normal. He hasn’t had nearly enough water for his body to handle a high fever. We don’t have much food and no medicines. And our luck is so abysmally low, I hate to test it. Combine all that with my own exhaustion, and I can’t hold back the tears that stream down my cheeks.

I’m scared.

No amount of optimism or bullheaded determination can erase the shittiness of this situation.

“You know,” I say to the night air. “We met at the warehouse two days ago, as far as I can figure. That was February 12th, which means this is the 14th. Valentine’s Day. You can’t leave a girl alone on Valentine’s.” My words thin to a choked whisper.

Renzo starts mumbling in his sleep. His brows knit together, hardening his features. He looks so intense. So commanding. I wish I knew what he was dreaming about, but his words are unintelligible. Delirium. I think there isn’t any sense to be made from them until one word rings clear.

Chaos.

I don’t know why, but it makes me smile. “That’s right, big guy. I’m here.”


♦ ♦ ♦


Jill is a Texan, born and raised. She manages the hectic social calendars for her three active children and occasionally spends an evening with her dashing husband. Aside from being an author and a mom, she's a travel junkie and loves to read when she is not lost in her own stories.

With Jill’s books, you can count on confident heroines, plenty of steamy tension, and deliciously assertive leading men. There are no guarantees in life, but with her books, you know everything will work out in the end. However, a perfect ending would not be nearly as satisfying without a seemingly insurmountable challenge. Jill loves to add plenty of adversity in her stories, creating unforgettably dynamic characters and sneaky plot twists you will never see coming.

84faf-website 481e5-facebook 868e4-twitter 1a806-instagram goodreads AMAZON 2 ed575-newsletter

bookbub   group icon - black

♦ ♦ ♦

TNS CONNECT WITH HTML

website gold facebook gold twitter gold instagram gold gold label_newsletter Pinterest gold youtube gold

MASTER LIST - JOIN OUR TEAM





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ