The Billionaire Game 3 Release Day




Title: The Billionaire Game 3
Series: The Billionaire Game #3
Author: Lila Monroe
 Release Date: May 18, 2015



Links to Buy

AMAZON US / UK



Synopsis


I knew he was trouble.

You’d think the words 'Playboy billionaire’ would have been my first warning, but I went and fell hard for Asher Young. He said he believed in me and my lingerie design business, but it turns out, it was all just a game to him.

I never want to see his irritatingly-handsome face again. But how am I supposed to move on when he’s still my #1 investor?

I can’t decide if I want to slap him, or kiss him senseless.

Or both.







Review:

Have you read parts 1 & 2 if not do not read part 3 because you will be so lost. Man Asher I don't even know what to say about him but I felt sorry for him in this 3rd book. He screws up badly and he's not entirely sure he can be redeemed. Kate man that girl can hold a grudge like no other. When she tries to move on she finds it hard to do because she realizes that she is in love with Asher. Through trials and tribulations Asher does everything he can to make Kate listen to him, trust him, and believe him. Can he do it?



Also Available


AMAZON US / UK



AMAZON US / UK






Author Bio

Combining her love of writing, sex and well-fitted suits, Lila Monroe wrote The Billionaire Bargain. Lila enjoys writing, as it gives her a flexible schedule to spend time with her kids and a wonderful excuse to avoid them. She lives in Los Angeles with her husband, who strips out of his well-fitted suits nightly.



Author Links

GOODREADS



Giveaway

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ