SORDID Blurb Reveal

 
Sordid BANNER
BLURB REVEAL
SORDID by Nikki Sloane
Release Date: May 29, 2016
Genre: Dark Erotic Romance
Blurb Square
Blurb:
It took me years to find the courage to speak to Luka. He seemed exactly like me. Intelligent. Focused. Serious. But he’s not the man I imagined. His reality is cruel and dark. He traps me in his web, his power twisting tighter the more I struggle, until it’s hopeless. I can’t break free. As he drags me unwillingly into his filthy world, I can’t ignore the terrifying idea circling my mind. What if I belong here with him?   *WARNING. This book is meant for mature audiences and is a very dark erotic romance.

Pre-Order NOW: http://amzn.to/1SyId0O

About the Author:
Nikki Sloane landed in graphic design after her careers as a waitress, a screenwriter, and a ballroom dance instructor fell through. For eight years she worked for a design firm in that extremely tall, black, and tiered building in Chicago that went through an unfortunate name change during her time there. Now she lives in Kentucky and manages a team of graphic artists. She is a member of the Romance Writers of America, is married with two sons, writes dirty books, and couldn't be any happier.
Connect with Nikki

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fight It Until We Can't by Cissy Mecca & Tina Gallagher

[COVER REVEAL] Burning Blood & Forsaken Fate by Author Pepper Winters

TORGUE & TINSEL Release