On the MEND Release

On the Mend
The Carolina Waves Series, Book 1
by Tina Gallagher
Genre: Contemporary Romance - Sports


 

Blurb

Ten years have passed since Dan broke Sabrina’s heart and crushed her faith in men. Now he wants her back, but how will he get her to see beyond his old playboy persona to appreciate the man he’s become?
After a serious injury, professional baseball player, Dan McMullen, requests that Sabrina Kelly, a physical therapist specializing in sports medicine, take charge of his therapy. Considering their history, Sabrina is hesitant to take the assignment, but decides to do so to further her career.
Day after day, Dan tries to convince Sabrina he’s not the same jerk he used to be, but Sabrina can’t forget how he’d hurt her in the past. Just when she thinks he might have changed, something happens to confirm her negative image of him. Eventually Sabrina gives in to his charm and they begin a physical relationship, but she guards the heart Dan had broken so many years ago. Before they have a chance at a real relationship, Sabrina must stop living in the past and judge Dan by his actions of today, not those of yesterday.

 

Buy Links

 

Excerpt

The aggravation drained from his face and was replaced with something that looked suspiciously like understanding. Since he seemed to be a captive audience and I was on a roll, I continued. “You need to say what you mean and take responsibility for your actions.” I could have gone on, but I figured I made my point and realized that I was starting to sound like my mother.
I took a deep, cleansing breath, which was a big mistake because my lungs filled with the clean fresh-from-the-shower scent of Dan. At that moment I realized how close he was standing. My eyes widened and met his smoldering gaze.
The air between us crackled. I wanted to step back but couldn’t. Tried to look away, but I couldn’t seem to do that either.
Dan’s eyes bore into me and of course he could read my every thought, anticipate my every move. I swallowed hard and attempted to move put some space between us. He shook his head and took a step closer, fully invading my personal space. I was about to protest—at least I like to think I was—but he placed his index finger across my lips and shook his head again.
“I promise I’ll take responsibility for my actions.”

Author Bio

Tina Gallagher wears many hats. She’s a wife, mother, author, and editor...and
that doesn’t even include her day job.
As a tween, she and her best friend would create their own happily ever afters
for their favorite soap opera couples. Eventually the soap operas lost their
appeal, but the writing never did.
After graduating with a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Tina worked a spectrum
of jobs ranging from baking and cake decorating to marketing and project
management. But her true passion is writing. In between her day job and
spending time with her family, she manages to fit in time to write the fun, sexy
romance novels she loves so much.
Tina lives in Northeast Pennsylvania with her husband and two children.

Author website and social media links
www.tinagallagherbooks.com
Personal FB: https://www.facebook.com/tina.gallagher.31
Author FB: https://www.facebook.com/TinaGallagherAuthor/?
eid=ARAbpVNPOlyFPBwMzBLtbhYel0JDHatTBxnB42bQCLrcm1qd3IoD6bv23-
qWb_Aiw2Q9l2t81TgBuq75
Twitter: https://twitter.com/TinaGWrites
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tinagallagherauthor/

 

Presented by: http://WlkBookPromotions.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ