SCANDAL QUEEN Release

Scandal Queen 
by 
Anna Bloom 
The much anticipated follow up to Tabloid Princess
AVAILABLE NOW
DOWNLOAD TODAY: mybook.to/Scandalqueen
Genre: Contemporary Romance 
#ScandalQueen  #ReleaseBlitz #AnnaBloom #RoyalRomance
#BareNakedWords #RomanceReaders #Books
SYNOPSIS
I never meant to fall for a prince… now nothing can be the same again.
It wasn’t meant to be this way… My life with my daughter was safe and protected; perfectly controlled.
Then he came and smashed everything I knew, everything I thought I knew, into pieces.
He broke my heart with his lies and deception, but now he’s under my skin and I can’t go back to the life I once had. All roads lead to him, the king of my heart, the man I would change everything for.
But with royalty comes obligation and expectation. Everyone wants a piece of him.
Inside the palace walls, he swears to keep us safe, yet I know the promise isn’t his to make.
Can he be the person his country needs while also loving us? Can I be the woman who stands proud by his side, or will I always be the daughter of a drug addict who has no place in the higher realms of society?
He says we can make it work, that we can fight tradition and give his people something new.
I wonder what price we will pay to be free to live our dream.
A heart-stopping Rags to Riches tale.
NOT STARTED THE DUET
Buy your copy Today: mybook.to/Tabloidprincess
Meet the Author
A book hoarder and coffee addict by heart Anna Bloom loves to write extraordinary stories about real love. Based south of London with her husband, three children and a dog with a beard, Anna likes to connect with readers, fan girl over her favourite authors and binge watch Supernatural while drinking lots of wine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fight It Until We Can't by Cissy Mecca & Tina Gallagher

[COVER REVEAL] Burning Blood & Forsaken Fate by Author Pepper Winters

TORGUE & TINSEL Release