FORGIVE me FATHER Release

 




Title: Forgive Me Father
Author: J. Wheeler
Genre: Psychological Suspense
Tropes: Surprise Baby/Bad Boy Gone Good
Redemption
Release Date: March 14, 2024


BLURB

My life is defined by three men who hold the threads of my existence:
The architect of my darkness who sculpted me into the monster I've become.
The relentless hunter driven by a career-spanning quest to bring me to justice.
And the beacon of hope trying to save my tormented soul.

I am a walking paradox—a trained killer haunted by a longing for absolution from these traitorous desires. . . and revenge. And amid the carnage, an uncertainty claws at my conscience: was I born wicked, or molded into this abomination? Can someone drenched in darkness grasp the flicker of light? Or am I doomed to be consumed by the shadows forever?








PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






AUTHOR BIO

Jaci lives with her very supportive husband and two amazing kids in California.

Writing is her passion and meeting and interacting with readers is one of her favorite pastimes.

When she's not writing, you can find her Advocating for Autism Awareness, cooking like a madwoman and online shopping. For Updates and information please go to www.jaciwheeler.com


AUTHOR LINKS


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ