protect Release




Title: Protect
Series: Protect #4
Author: Olivia Ryann
Genre: Dark Romance
Release Date: April 15, 2019



Blurb

This dark tale of obsession, beauty, and lust is by Wall Street Journal, USA Today, and Amazon Bestseller Vivian Wood. She writes dark romance as OLIVIA RYANN.

I wake up in the wreckage, ready to fight for Rue.
Only she is gone, stolen away by my archenemy.
I start to see red. No one touches my girl and expects to live.
The deck is stacked against us. Emotions are running high.
There is one thing that no one else realizes, though.
Rue is mine, and I will get her back if it is the last f*cking thing I do.







Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited





Excerpt

Jealousy is a relatively new emotion for me, filling my heart with a million sharp shards of glass. It scratches me raw so easily, until my heart was torn and bleeding. Feeling it for the first time, find myself inferior in a whole new way, I sob into my pillows helplessly.
Dryas comes into the bedroom a while later on quiet feet. I am glad he didn’t see the fit of tears that chased me out of the kitchen. Still, my eyes are red and puffy, my nose still stuffed up. As he approaches the bed, I can’t help but wonder if he compares me to her.
That thought, dark and vicious, seems to gnaw at my soul. 
When he sits down beside me, I release a long-suffering sigh. Looking up at him, I’m embarrassed to even be having these emotions, yet incapable of feeling differently. He pins me with that chartreuse gaze, those dark brows drawn low.
“I am sorry,” he begins, surprising me. “I should have told you about Aurelia from the start.”
I push myself upright, sniffling. “I mean, I’m not your girlfriend. This isn’t a relationship we are in, technically. You don’t owe me any explanations.”
 He looks a little surprised. “No? What would you call it, then?”
My face heats up, my cheeks growing as red as cherries. I hesitate. “I... I don’t know. We never talked about it. It just sort of… happened. One time turned into two, two times to four…”
I splay my hand on the comforter, picking at a loose thread. Dryas sighs and shifts closer to me.
“Do I mean nothing to you, then?”
He takes my hand, pulling it against his torso. I glance up at him, my heart racing at his words. 
“No. Of course not,” I reply, my words soft.
His lips lift in the gentlest smile. He’s devastatingly handsome in that moment, looking down at me with his brilliant yellow-green eyes.“Good. You mean something to me, too.”
He leans across and drops the perfect kiss against my bee-stung lips, gentle but firm, tender yet passionate. I open my mouth to him, my fingers clutching at the sweatshirt covering his chest. God, how I love this man.






Also Available


FREE PREQUEL!!!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU



99c for a limited time!!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Author Bio


Olivia Ryann is the dark romance pen name of Wall Street Journal, USA Today, and Amazon Top 20 Bestseller Vivian Wood. She loves poetic phrases and bits of melodic memories. She adores dominant, hard men and soft, fragile women with backbones made of steel. She wants to put them together as often as possible, in unconventional ways.


Author Links




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ