Dirty FLIRTING & Bad CANDY Sale Promotion

AVA SALE

85210064_205594493866291_8036990585233473536_n


♦ ♦ ♦


  AVA SALE-2

ebookpartBOOKpng

FREE!

He's a dirty flirt. She loves a good challenge. Things get steamy in this fun office romance.
What's the fastest way to turn a confident woman into a stuttering mess?
You pair her up with the hottest guy in the company and tell her to market a sex product.
The first thing Drexel Adams ever said to me had to do with flavored condoms and I'm sure my face stayed beet red the entire meeting.
I don't usually get squirrely around good-looking men and it annoys the hell out of me that I can't control my responses to him.
A gorgeous smile spread across his face when he noticed me blushing and from then on he decided to torture me with his dirty words every time we worked together.
What he didn't expect was for me to take him up on the challenge.
Our dirty flirting turned into a torturous game and it wasn't long before our lust became unbearable.
So we took a risk...
One that could ruin both of our careers. One that would allow us to give in to every dirty thing we've ever said to each other.
We agreed on thirty-six hours.
Thirty-six hours of guilt-free sex and the game would end.
The funny thing is we actually thought that would work.
(This title was originally in a duet format, but now includes both books, Dirty Flirting Part One and Dirty Flirting Part Two, in one download.)

AVA SALE-3  


♦ ♦ ♦


  AVA SALE-2

badcandy_Ebookcoverpng

Only 99¢!

What's the fastest way to screw up your closest relationship?
Easy, hookup with your twin sister's best friend.
I know, I know. I'm a dick. My sister, Kelsa, has always been very vocal about how she feels about me hooking up with her friends.
Needless to say, she'd have my balls.
But, you see, Renee Espada has always been "bad candy", a term Kelsaand I coined when we were kids. The ultimate temptation. That's exactly what she is. Sweet, innocent, and totally off-limits.
It's been rough, especially since I moved into the apartment she shares with my sister. I can't help but flirt with her. It’s just who I am, plus that blush of hers is addictive. I've always been drawn to her.
But, what I never expected was her to make a move on me first.

AVA SALE-3  


♦ ♦ ♦


  AVA SALE-5 logo 
  Ava Alise writes contemporary romances filled with DIRTY words, SWEET happily-ever-afters and a bunch of FUN. Her girls are sweet and snarky and her guys are sexy alphas who fall hard and fight harder. She is married to the love of her life and has two children. She enjoys a good laugh and will talk to just about anybody.

AVA SALE-4
84faf-website 481e5-facebook 868e4-twitter 1a806-instagram black icon - goodreads ed575-newsletter
bookbub group icon - black
 


♦ ♦ ♦


HOSTED BY TNS MAIN
website gold facebook gold twitter gold instagram gold gold label_newsletter Pinterest gold youtube gold
MASTER LIST - JOIN OUR TEAM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ