FIRST IMPRESSIONS Release

Title : First Impressions
Author: Dee Palmer
Standalone 
Genre: Steamy Contemporary Romance
BUY THE BOOK
**BUY LINKS WILL BE SENT WHEN AVAILABLE - PLEASE CHECK YOU HAVE THEM BEFORE POSTING**
BLURB
A vulnerable young widow down on her luck. A narcissistic millionaire with all the right resources. Will steamy tension lead to unlikely love?
Harlow Hart didn’t think life could get any worse. After risking a return to dating and getting catfished in Asia, she winds up broke and on the first flight out. Surprised by the airline’s sexy CEO offer to help her, she refuses to fall for his charming tricks.
Laiken Cash takes exactly what he desires. Irritated that his potential conquest is ungrateful for the assistance, he disciplines her by making her work off her debt as his PA. But when her fiery disdain swells, so does Cash’s desire to rip off her clothes.
Harlow has never been with a man who can navigate a woman’s body quite like Cash, and his expertise is increasingly difficult to refuse. But a past tragedy closed off Cash’s heart and he struggles to open up to the woman driving him wild.
Will Harlow and Cash stop butting heads long enough to give into their deepest temptations?
First Impressions is a sultry standalone contemporary romance novel. If you like sizzling power dynamics, enemies-to-lovers' trysts, and smoking-hot men, then you’ll love Dee Palmer’s passionate tale.
Buy First Impressions for a tantalizing read today!
Author Bio
Dee Palmer lives just outside of London. Her passion is writing sexy, steamy romance stories that will scorch the pages right off your kindle and are guaranteed to make your heart pound. She loves an HEA but isn't afraid to put her readers through the ringer before she delivers.
When not at her desk she can be found either fannying around on Facebook or with her nose stuck in her Kindle. Once in a while when the lights are down she might be spotted about town searching for the best French martinis and throwing some dubious shapes on the dance floor.
Author Links
Amazon: Dee Palmer
Instagram: deepalmerwriter
Twitter: Profile Dee's Reader Group: Dee's - 'Chosen Ones'

Excerpt
Harlow
It’s not like I didn’t know places like this existed, or people like Cash lived in them. I just never expected to have an up close and personal encounter. It’s so far removed from my world. I’ve spent my life in the poorest parts of the world with my parents, traveling in pop up clinics where they would treat and vaccinate and I’d teach. Since graduating University that is my life, six months abroad, six months in the UK raising money to do the next six months. 
Sniffing, an unpleasant thought crosses my mind. I push it to the back and lock it away.
“What?” Cash narrows his eyes, watching my face for clues. It’s probably written like a big fat Sharpie pen across my forehead, still I force a flat smile and shake my head.
“Nothing.” I say silently reminding myself; not the time Harlow, not the time to point out that his furniture probably cost more than I will make in my lifetime.
He drops his piles of letters, irritation clipping his words nice and short. “OK, we might as well get this out of the way if you’re going to be working for me.” He straightens himself to his full height and walks closer to me. I straighten too. I’m not intimidated by his height, it’s his aurora that has me shaken and he damn well knows it. So much so that it takes a few long seconds for my brain to process what he’s just said.
“Get what out of the way? Wait a minute! What do you mean, work for you? Why on earth would I work for you?” 
“Because darlin’ You. Owe. Me.” He steps closer with each carefully pronounced word.
“What?”
“Did I stutter?” He cocks his head and leaves me utterly speechless. He can’t be serious? I mean he looks deadly serious but really? What a complete fucking arsehole.
My blood is boiling at this point and it takes every ounce of restraint not to knock that smug expression off his face. I storm over a the desk in the corner of the room with a flashy Apple PC and wiggle the mouse to wake the screen. He walks up behind me, his body brushes mine. I ignore the sparks of electricity that crackle between. He’s too close to think. Leaning over, I find I have to bend with him or he’d crush me trying to reach the switch on at the wall. The screen lights up. It’s a compromising position and I happily elbow him in the gut to give me some space. He steps to the side, clearly amused a throaty laugh rumbles from him. I sit. It takes a moment to open my bank and a few seconds more to remember my login details.
“So how much do I owe you exactly?” I ask.
“Twelve thousand dollars for the flight and lets say two hundred for the transfer and accommodation. I’ll throw the food in gratis.” He says mater of factly. I snort.
“Oh you’re such a gentleman but you can do one, if you think I’m paying twelve grand for a flight I already paid for. I didn’t ask for the upgrade.” I’m standing now, indignation prickling my last nerve raw.
“But you took it.” He states.
“You didn’t give me a choice.” Exasperated, I don’t know him well enough to know if he’s playing me. It feels like a game yet, it doesn’t.
“Oh please, you had a choice. It just served your goodie-two-shoes ideals to pretend you didn’t.” He arches a knowing brow. Even if this was a game I’m done playing and the last thing I want in the world is owe this man a single damn penny.
“You are unbelievable you know that?”
“I’ve been called worse, now pay up princess.” He cups his hand as if waiting for my to hand over the physical cash into his expectant palm.
“How do you sleep at night.?” I snide and sit back down.
“Butt naked with the AC on full.” 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ