RUTHLESS HEIR Release

 




Title: Ruthless Heir
Series: Sokolov Bratva #1
Author: Roma James
Genre: Mafia Romance/Romantic Suspense
Release Date: September 6, 2022


BLURB

In my world, you don’t ask for what you want. You take it.

MIKHAIL

My father built an empire, and he gave me the tools I needed to take over one day.
Power. Instinct. Ruthlessness.
Now that day has come, and my first order of business as Pakhan of the Sokolov Bratva is marrying the daughter of Egor Baranov, sworn enemy of my family.
The last thing I want is to play house with some spoiled ballerina, but I’ll do whatever it takes to protect my father’s legacy.
Annika Baranov is about to learn that when I’m the one giving orders, everyone falls in line.
Because I was born to rule this city, and there was only ever one way to do it — with an iron fist.

ANNIKA

My path was always clear: escape Las Vegas, move to New York, live happily ever after as a professional ballerina.
My father had other plans.
Even for a man as cruel and calculating as Egor Baranov, handing your daughter over to a hardened criminal to suit your own business needs is low. But that’s exactly what he did.
Now, I’m at the mercy of the heartless Mikhail Sokolov, a man I know I should fear and despise, despite my heart — and my body — insisting the opposite.
But I’ve spent my life being controlled, and I won’t bend to his will. I won’t let him own me.
Even if part of me wants him to do just that.

***Ruthless Heir is the first installment in the Sokolov Bratva series, an enemies-to-lovers, forced marriage mafia suspense novel.***







PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited





EXCERPT

Her heart thumped like crazy, but her eyes never wavered from the camera. She peeled off her clothes, one item at a time, and tossed them across the room, until finally she stood there only in a bra and panties. She spread her arms open wide and taunted him, “A real man wouldn’t need a wall between us to control himself. A real man would come and claim what’s his.”
She waited, barely breathing as she listened closely. Her heart skipped when she heard the telltale thump of his footsteps… coming fast. The bedroom door burst open and Mikhail came thundering in, looking like a wolf homing in on his helpless prey. Annika suddenly felt very small and vulnerable in her half-naked state.
“Finally, a reaction! If I’d known this was all it takes to get your attention, I would’ve taken my clothes off a long time ago,” she tossed at him, just as he closed in on her. He grabbed her by the shoulders and gripped her hard, his eyes blazing.
“You want to play grown-up games, little girl?” Mikhail growled.
Annika lifted her chin and met his gaze. “So what if I do? Are you man enough to teach me how to play?” she countered fiercely.
His fingertips dug into her soft flesh. Fear and lust pulsed through her veins in equal measure. She was so hungry for his touch, whether it was painful or not. As long as she could keep him here, she didn’t care what it took.
“Watch it,” Mikhail snarled. “Don’t ask for things you can’t handle.”





COMING SOON


Releasing October 18

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU



Releasing November 29

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU



Releasing January 31

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






AUTHOR BIO


Roma James pens steamy romance stories packed with dirty-talking bikers, muscled men in uniform, brutal mobsters, and the kind of guys your mama warned you about.

She lives in the upper Midwest of the US with her big growly husband and assorted fur babies. She believes chocolate is an essential vitamin and enjoys long, slow walks through the candy aisle.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ