Dealing with Love Series




Title: Deal Breakers
Series: Dealing With Love #1
Author: Laura Lee
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Release Date: September 1, 2015



Blurb

“I’M A VIRGIN. AND YOU NEED TO RELIEVE ME OF THAT.” 

What respectable guy could say no to that? Yeah, she was my best friend. But she was also the hottest chick I’ve ever known. I thought it would be simple. I thought we’d have a good time, then pretend like it never happened. 

It turns out, I was an idiot. 

Now, she wants nothing to do with me, but I’m determined. I’ve spent the last five years without her and I refuse to waste another day. I have a solid plan. All of my figurative ducks are in a row. I’m going balls to the wall, and I’m not stopping until I win back the only girl I’ve ever loved. 

Too bad for me, Devyn Summers was sitting on a secret that nothing could’ve prepared me for.







Purchase Links

99c for a limited time!!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU





Title : Deal Takers
Series: Dealing with Love #2
Author: Laura Lee
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Release Date: July 16, 2018



Blurb

MY DICK CAN BE A REAL BASTARD SOMETIMES. 

When he takes charge, I’ve been known to do a lot of stupid shit, despite the fact that I have a genius IQ. Case in point: How I met the woman of my dreams. 

Now, I’m going to let you in on a little secret: I don’t regret that moment of idiocy one bit. It may have been one of the most embarrassing moments of my life, but you know what they say about first impressions, right? Well, I can guarantee that I made quite the impression that evening. (Don't worry; I’ll tell you all the gory details later.) 

Most days, she acts like she hates me—probably because I behave like an ass— but we both know the truth: Rainey O’Neil wants me just as much as I want her—she just doesn’t want to admit it. 

Good thing I’ve never been one to back down from a challenge.







Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU





Title: Deal Makers
Series: Dealing with Love #3
Author: Laura Lee
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Release Date: January 4, 2019



Blurb

I’VE OFFICIALLY SCREWED THE POOCH.

I mean, not literally, because that would be disgusting. But I did break one of the cardinal rules of Bro Code, which is equally appalling. You see, I fell in love with my best friend’s sister after he explicitly forbid me to go near her. As if that weren’t bad enough, I went ahead and married her while sh*tfaced in Vegas.

I know that I should get an annulment and forget the whole thing ever happened, despite the fact that our wedding night was the hottest thing I’ve ever experienced.

The last thing I should do is go back for seconds.

Or thirds.

Or...you get the point.

And what I definitely shouldn’t do, is say f*ck the consequences and give this marriage a real shot.

But here’s the problem with that: I’m pretty sure that Charlotte Harris is the one. And if that’s the case, nothing is going to keep me away from her. Not even her brother.







Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






Author Bio

Laura's passion has always been storytelling. She spent most of her life with her nose in a book thinking of alternate endings or continuations to the story. She won her first writing contest at the ripe old age of nine, earning a trip to the state capital to showcase her manuscript. Thankfully for her, those early works will never see the light of day again!

Laura lives in the Pacific Northwest with her wonderful husband, two beautiful children, and three of the most poorly behaved cats in existence. She likes her fruit smoothies filled with rum, her cupboards stocked with Cadbury's chocolate, and her music turned up loud. When she's not writing or watching HGTV, she's reading anything she can get her hands on. She's a sucker for spicy romances, especially those involving vampires, bad boys, or cowboys!


Author Links

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ