THE PRINCE'S Baby Release




Title: The Prince's Baby
Author: Mckenna James
Genre: Contemporary/Royal Romance
Release Date: August 19, 2019



Blurb

Allison is carrying a secret more valuable to the royal family than gold.

Allison
The Prince’s baby is kicking in my belly, but as much as I love the man, I don’t dare let him know.
When I met Crown Prince Sebastian, he swept me off my feet with his irresistible charm and gorgeous green eyes. Not to mention those broad, sexy shoulders that would one day carry the needs of an entire country upon them.
But a powerful enemy of the Crown conspires to keep us apart, and to ensure the Prince’s reputation, I’m forced to abandon the only man I’ve ever loved.
When I look into my baby’s eyes, I see his father, and I can’t help but fall in love with the man all over again.

Sebastian
As soon as she won our first verbal sparring match, I knew Allison was the woman for me.
Being a Prince, it was rare for someone to stand up to me. But Allison was different. She was as strong and intelligent as she was beautiful, and I knew I had to make her mine.
We were so happy, but now that she’s disappeared, I’ll use all my resources to find her and bring her back where she belongs.







Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Author Bio


Mckenna James is the pen name for a collaborative writing duo who share an addiction to sweet tea and a love for wealthy, attractive men. 
Since they don’t know enough devastatingly handsome men with boatloads of cash to spare, they decided to create some. They specialize in fairytales for today’s world featuring modern princes and heroines who speak their minds and carve out happily ever afters on their own terms.


Author Links




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ