[Sale Promotion] Desire & Submission

Desire sale


♦ ♦ ♦


LK SHAW SALE-4

Desire Ebook 

  Bridget Carter unknowingly tempts me with her chocolate-colored eyes, long red hair, and bold attitude. She’s awfully bossy for a sub. Which only makes the sadist inside me rumble with the need to come out and play. I bury my feelings deep, because I refuse to become a monster. But life has a way of laughing in my face. When Bridget shows up at my office begging for help, all I can do is agree. I’ll do anything for this woman.  When danger arrives at her doorstep, the rules change, and I will do anything to protect her. Even unleash the beast.  

   LK SHAW SALE-3

Submission Ebook 

  The moment I laid eyes on Penny, her innocent, submissive nature called to my dominant side. I immediately volunteered to guide her exploration into my dark and decadent world. I'm also playing a deadly game of cat and mouse with an obsessed psychopath whose goal is to destroy me. When my worlds threaten to collide, I'm forced to call it quits between us. Soon I discover I'm too late, and she's caught in the crossfire. Now, I'll do everything in my power to protect the woman I'm falling for.  ** Submission was previously released as Secrets of Submission. It has been completely re-written and re-edited with new content. Submission is now in dual POV. **

LK SHAW SALE-3

♦ ♦ ♦

  LK SHAW SALE-5 14568038_534179543445959_4157347935837929559_n

LK Shaw is a physical therapist assistant by day and author by night. She resides in South Carolina with her high maintenance beagle mix dog, Miss P, who should probably just have her own Instagram account. An avid reader since childhood, she became hooked on historical romance novels in high school. She now reads, and loves, all romance sub-genres, with erotic romance and romantic suspense being her favorite. LK enjoys traveling and chocolate. Her books feature hot alpha heroes and the strong women they love.

LK SHAW SALE-6
84faf-website 481e5-facebook black icons-twitter 1a806-instagram goodreads AMAZON 2 ed575-newsletter
bookbub group icon - black
 

♦ ♦ ♦

 
HOSTED BY TNS MAIN
website gold facebook gold twitter gold instagram gold gold label_newsletter Pinterest gold youtube gold
MASTER LIST - JOIN OUR TEAM


    

 

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ