HEAT Stroke Release




Title: Heat Stroke
Author: Skye Turner


Genre: Contemporary Romance



heat·stroke
hētˌstrōk
noun
a condition marked by fever and often by unconsciousness, caused by failure of the body's temperature-regulating mechanism when exposed to excessively high temperatures

For too many years Blaze Carrington riled me up. Just the sight of his smug, perfect face made my blood boil. And, he knew it. He'd goad me... taunt me... push my buttons.

I knew that he knew and that only annoyed me further. As kids, and then teenagers, he'd torment me relentlessly. The angrier I'd get, the smugger he'd become.

Everyone loved him, but not me.
I just wanted to punch him in the face girls fawned over.

Then, he left for college. My life calmed. I was able to breathe and live my life without the chaos known as Blaze. 
I was happy...

Only now, he's back. My blood is once again heating at the mere thought of Blaze Carrington.

But this time, I feel feverish and it's not with anxiety or ire...
This time, it's desire...

***This book is intended for those 18 and older. It contains explicit sex, graphic language, and adult content. Those against those things should NOT read!







Review:
I gotta say Skye Turner is a doll she is such an inspiration if you don't follow her you should. It's been awhile since I have read something from her and this book blew me away. Wren LeSalle helps run her father's mill by making sure it runs smoothly, but she's not slacker she will get in there and help with the men if needs be. When her nemesis walks back into her life she's about to throat punch him. But she knows business is business and she will not allow Blaze Carrington ruin what she has built. He destroyed her and he knows it, but he's trying to make amends even if Wren doesn't see it. Blaze is back and when he sees Wren he knows nothing will stop him to have her, however he's about to get the full force of what he did to her ten fold. Can he win her heart? And will Wren forgive him?

Follow the Author






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ