vicious little snakes Release

 




Title: Vicious Little Snakes
Series: Hillcrest Prep #3
Author: Trilina Pucci
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: March 25, 2021


BLURB

Prep school has never been so scandalous.

Caroline Whitmore is cunning, inconsiderate, and ruthless.

Despite that, I can't recall a day when I haven't thought about her at least once. On paper, we're a perfect match--Only on paper.

In real life, we're a disaster.
She hates me. Hates the way I dress--everything I say.
My basic existence.

But what I hate is more complicated.
Because I'm a moth to a gorgeous, petite, brunette flame.

I hate that I still remember what she wore the day we sat together in sixth grade.
And that I would move mountains for her smile.

I hate every guy that gets too close.
And that one of them gets to stay.

I hate that I want her so bad that I used my best friend to make her jealous.
But most of all, I hate that Caroline Whitmore is the one that got away.






PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






ALSO AVAILABLE


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited




Only 99c!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






COMING SOON


Releasing April 20

Only 99c!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






AUTHOR BIO

Trilina is an author, wife, and mama to three rowdy kiddos. When she isn't making grilled cheese sandwiches, she can be found writing saucy novels that titillate and excite her readers.

Pucci’s journey started impulsively. She wanted to check off a box on her bucket list. But what began as fulfillment has become incredibly fulfilling. And now she can’t see her life without her characters, her readers and this community.

She currently resides in Northern California with her Italian stallion and her feral children, where the days are slow and easy and wine pours are heavy. (just kidding…maybe)


AUTHOR LINKS




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ