BRAZEN PLAYER Release

 




Title: Brazen Player
A Cocky Hero Club Novel
Author: Robin Stone
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: September 19, 2021


Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward are excited to bring you the Cocky Hero Club: original works from various authors inspired by Keeland and Ward's New York Times bestselling Cocky Bastard series.


BLURB

We’re both playing the game. But who’s going to win?

Logan
I should get this promotion to the executive team. I have experience. Loyalty. Smarts.
But the one thing I don’t have is the one thing I’ve never been able to achieve: a family.
My personal life shouldn’t matter, but the executive team is filled with family men and women.
Me? I’ve had a revolving door of dates. It’s just the way I like things—casual, no-strings.
But it’s time to toss out the little black book and get serious.
I need a woman who’s feisty, someone who can handle me.
Someone strong and funny and intelligent.
Someone like that hot little brunette I see in the elevator who sets my libido on fire.
It’s lust at first sight.
Too bad she can’t stand me.

Olivia
Men—the bane of my existence!
Between my nuisance ex and people who think a woman doesn’t belong on a construction site…well, they can all kiss my curvy ass.
As a home renovation expert, I know my way around power tools.
I’m taking things to the next level, renovating and flipping a condo in a high-end building.
I’m out of my element here. I can tell by the way the unit owners look down their noses at my paint-stained clothing and work boots.
Especially the snob in the suit I meet in the elevator.
He thinks he’s better than me. I certainly don’t need a snooty jerk like him…
Until he makes me an offer I can’t refuse.

Brazen Player is a fake relationship romance inspired by Stuck-Up Suit.







PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited





Review:
This is an unlikely couple for sure, but they do have something there, and it's called attraction. Logan is wanting this position at work so bad, but he doesn't have the family the rest of them has. When he makes a comment about having a woman he puts his foot in his mouth. Olivia is beautiful and amazing she works renovating places and knows what she is doing. When the two meet their mouths let go before they know each other. When Logan propositions Olivia for help will she accept? And what happens when they get to know each other? This is a fun-loving story. 

SEPTEMBER RELEASES

Robin started writing stories when she was five years old. She wrote essays, articles, and over a million words of nonfiction before turning to fiction in 2011. She watched contemporary romance authors having way too much fun, and after writing her first romance, she was hooked.

She writes romances starring handyman heroes. Robin's imagination is filled with delivery men, landscapers, and carpenters. Her books are emotional stories that keep readers coming back for more.

Robin lives near Boston and likes reading, travel, and eating good chocolate. She loves hearing from her readers. Visit www.robin-stone.net to see a list of her books and sign up for her newsletter.






COCKY HERO CLUB





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ