Fight Release

 




Title: Fight
Series: Forest Falls #3
Author: Montana Fyre
Genre: Romantic Suspense/Contemporary Romance
Release Date: September 22, 2021


BLURB

Liam
When I make a promise, I keep it.
She underestimated me when she left. She thought if she put distance between us, I would give up and move on. Oh how mistaken she was.
It wouldn’t have mattered where she ran, I always would have found her.
There’s something about Ariah that makes me a mad man. It sends me off the deep end and makes me do things I never would have for anyone else.
Like send a PI across the world to find her.
Fuck. She made it hard for him. She knew the recourses I had at my disposal and she hid like her life depended on it...which it did.
Too bad for her I found her. Living her perfect little life with her friends and that idiot boyfriend of hers.
I knew I was going to fucking love tearing everything she loved away from her.
And all she would have left was me.

Fight is the conclusion of Ariah and Braxton’s story from Flight. Fight cannot be read as a standalone and should only be read after reading Flight.

Trigger Warning: This book contains violence and readers discretion is advised.







PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited





EXCERPT

I had given a lot of thought to the final moment of my life over the years. Morbid, I know, but when you have faced death as many times as I had, it’s natural. I thought I would be scared, that the final breaths I took would hurt, and I thought I would be alone. But instead, as my consciousness drifted, images flashed before my eyes, just as they had when I thought I was about to drown. Braxton filled my mind, the memories of the time we had spent together, his kisses, the memory of the first time he told me he loved me, all the times he promised me the world.
“Ariah!” Braxton’s voice was raspy as it cut through the fog in my mind. “Please stay with me, baby. Please don’t leave me.” A loud sob racked through his chest.
All I wanted was to stay, but no matter how hard I fought, the darkness pulled me under.






ALSO AVAILABLE


FREE for a limited time!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Always free in Kindle Unlimited



99c for a limited time!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






AUTHOR BIO

Montana was inspired to write her own stories from an early age and it wasn't long before her dream became becoming an author one day. Life hasn't always been kind to Montana, but each of the challenges she has faced she has turned into a positive outcome, and has made her want to achieve her dream that much more.

Montana is a lover of all living creatures, except for spiders, and her love for her pets is never ending. She leads an active lifestyle and enjoys many different cuisines, often referring to herself as a garlic bread connoisseur. Montana loves to travel, and has found inspiration while exploring the USA and Canada with her wonderful husband. She has always loved everything Disney and is a pop culture nerd.

She attributes her ability to write romance to her husband, Sam, as she's inspired every day by their fairytale love story. If she can bring about positive change in one persons life with something she has written, she will consider herself a successful author.


AUTHOR LINKS




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ