sinful KISSES Release

 




Title: Sinful Kisses
Series: Dark Mafia Sins #2
Author: Emily Bowie
Genre: Mafia Romance
Release Date: September 23, 2021


BLURB

They ruined my family... so I kidnapped their daughter.

Romeo Mancini:

Her name is Gia Rossi.

She’s gorgeous, untouchable, and promised to be married to someone who’s not me. Her family destroyed mine, ruining decades of reputation.

I once was the spare to the heir. Now I’m the heir that will rule nothing. It was stripped from my family. I’m determined to erase the disgrace of my father and brother before me and will rise to the power that is mine by birthright.

To do that, I need leverage. I need a queen. When Gia Rossi enters my path my mind becomes made. She will be mine at all costs. Kidnapping her was the easy part. Will I be able to break her to rule beside me? The road to reclaiming my throne is paved with betrayal, and war.








PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






ALSO AVAILABLE


99c for a limited time!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






AUTHOR BIO

Emily Bowie is from a small town in Western Canada. She has been making characters come to life through her writing since she was old enough to put her thoughts on paper. She loves her white wine cold, her heels red, and her books spicy. 

She married her high school sweetheart and they have two amazing children. 

She is the author to the Bennett Brothers Series. 

Recklessly Mine, Recklessly Forbidden, & Recklessly Devoted. 

When she is not writing she can be found reading a good book, making digital scrapbooks and being physically active—whether it is at the gym, going for a walk, or playing /keep up with her children.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ