THE COWBOY AND HIS Angel Release

 




Title: The Cowboy and His Angel
Series: Rock Springs Texas #9
Author: Kaci Rose
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: September 16, 2021


BLURB

He's a cowboy pastor. She has big dreams that don't include settling down. Is he willing to risk it all to go after the one girl he can't have?

I'm not running away. I'm running toward the life I want.

William is everything I always wanted.

A man my parents would love. But Greg is who makes my heart race.

One is a driven businessman in a big city. The other is a small town pastor.

One wants me to be a stay at home corporate wife. The other wants me to follow my dreams and wants to be by my side as I do.

The problem?

The one I'm dating isn't the one that wants to make my dreams come true.

But the one I'm dating is the one my parents would have picked for me.

What the hell am I going to do?


This is a Steamy, Slow Burn, Small Town, Cowboy Romance. No Cheating, No Cliffhangers.
This is Book 9 in the Rock Springs Texas Series.
As always there is a satisfying Happy Ever After.
If you love steamy romances with insta love, hot love scenes, small towns, and cowboys, then this one is for you.







PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






ALSO AVAILABLE


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

All free in Kindle Unlimited






COMING SOON


Releasing November 11

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU



Releasing January 20

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






AUTHOR BIO


Kaci Rose runs on coffee, chocolate, and Oreos. She writes the type of romance books she wants to read. 
Kaci loves her book boyfriends with tattoos, muscles, beards, and a little dirty.


AUTHOR LINKS


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ