THE DEAL Release

 

 


Title: The Deal
Series: A Sinfully Tempting Series
Author: Alexia Chase
Romantic Comedy, Instant Attraction, Friends With Benefits



Can the passion be contained with a Wednesdays Only Deal?

Hailey

That's it. I'm done. No more dating.
Between catching my cop, ex-boyfriend in a compromising position, a first date from hell – where I thankfully didn’t go to jail, I'm so done with men, and cops especially.
Except.... Mr. Blue Eyes has a proposition I can't refuse.

Austin

A crazy stalker ex is enough to make any man give up on dating.
But what about a Wednesdays Only Arrangement between me and the woman with the crimson shoes?
She's gorgeous, funny, smart, and won't date another cop. I think I've met the perfect woman. Did I mention I was a cop?
What could possibly go wrong with a Wednesdays Only Deal?

Told in dual povs, The Deal is a standalone fire-meets-fire instant attraction rom-com set in the Alexia Chase's Sinfully Addictive World.

Goodreads

Read for FREE with KindleUnlimited

Amazon US | Amazon Worldwide




Hailey

“Come here often?”

“Oh!” I jump at the deep rumble of the voice behind me.

When I twirl on my heel, I come face-to-face with the hottie in the Italian suit and those electric blue eyes. From up close, he’s even more out of place. He’s young. Younger than I thought. And he’s muscular without being gaudy about it.

However, it’s his eyes that have me forgetting to breathe while standing here looking like a complete idiot trying to remember what he said.

“Do you come here often?” The man asks with a slight pause between each word like he’s trying to gauge my intelligence level. Not that I blame him. Look at where I am.

“No.” I shake my head.

The waitress moves in front of us, and I raise my glass. “I’ll take another one of these.” I set my empty glass down and clutch the next one into my hand.

He cocks an eyebrow. “Do you think that’s a good idea?”

“Yes. It is.” I shake my head and take a sip. This time, I’ll drink more responsibly. After I swallow, I lick my lips. “Do you come here often?”

Is he the type who seeks out the back room? I force my eyes not to travel over his abs and to his crotch. One more drink, and I won’t be as successful.

“I’ve been here before.” He shoves his hands into his pockets, and the material stretches over his thighs.

Oops. I raise the drink to my lips and gulp. I’ve got to find something to do with my hands because while the thought of heading to the back room with Larry was repulsive, I’m not feeling the same level of revulsion toward this man. I finish the second drink in less time than the first.

“Is this your type of thing?” My head spins as my heart pounds in my chest.

“Is it yours?” The soft rumble of his voice rubs over my flesh on its way to my cl*t. The alcohol numbs my toes and fingers. Lord, it’s been longer than I thought since I drank.

“No.” I’d gone on a tiny binge, after I caught my ex with his party pickle down Candace’s throat. A party pickle might be giving him more credit than was due. I giggle, and tears fill my eyes. Don’t think about Brody’s appendage while talking to this oversized eggplant. I hold my breath to keep from snorting.




Dive into this standalone series featuring sexy, dirty talkin’ men and the women that give them a run for their money.
Come find them and love in Alexia Chase’s Sinfully Addictive World.


Read for FREE with Kindle Unlimited
Get Them Here!


My name is Alexia Chase.

I specialize in quick, dirty, and sweet short stories. I write for busy working mothers who admire and acquire books that provide the full escape of a novel but don’t have a lot of time.

More importantly, I offer insta-love, smutty sex, and swoon-worthy moments that will leave you with a flushed face and a giddy smile. Quick – pray no one is watching and wondering what in the hell is wrong with you because no one else looks that happy.

People who have read my books have the following to say:
“This insta-love story is extremely funny, a quick read and just filled with so much good and filthy stuff. I cannot recommend this book enough to anyone that likes Alexia Chase or is just thinking about picking one of her books up for the first time. Just make sure you are reading this where you can laugh out loud and get a crimson face when you read the erotic sex scenes.” LF Books
&
“I’ve read a lot of books written by Alexia Chase; she has done a great job at writing another good short story; she is one of my favorite authors. I can’t wait to read more of her books.” Jeanne Richardson

My writing gives busy women that thirty-minute escape they need when they can’t afford a trip to the Caribbean with their secret lover, Dimitri.

My Soul Sisters don’t even have time to get away from the kids to take a shower.

Quick. Dirty. Sweet.

Alexia Chase

 

Website | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook

Sinful Soul Sisters Reader's Group | Alexia Chase's Ravenous Reader's Group

BookBub | Amazon | Goodreads


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ