WILLOW Release

 




Title: Willow
Series: The Sinful Seven #3
Author: Connie Lafortune
Genre: Contemporary Rockstar Romance
Release Date: January 21, 2022


BLURB

On stage, I come alive.
I know I’m an essential part of The Sinful Seven and revel in the roar of the crowd.
As the music thumps, I find my place under the spotlights.
For a few short hours, I can just be me.
Not the murderer’s daughter.

Caleb wants to break down my defenses. He thinks he can save me from myself. Little does he know, others have tried. All have failed.

I have a secret I carry with me every moment of every day. One that caused me to build walls around my scarred heart, with strict rules set to protect myself.

No huge age gap.
No kids.
Never let him get too close.

Being with him would break every single rule. But, whether I’m ready to admit it or not, he just might be worth the risk. Still, I pray I’m not making a mistake. If my heart breaks again, there will be no putting the pieces back together.

Lose yourself in the gritty, rock and roll world of Willow. In this third book in The Sinful Seven series, age is just a number and all is fair in love and rock.







PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited





EXCERPT

My phone vibrates with an incoming text and I roll over to see Caleb’s number. I’m hesitant to answer. I also know if I don’t he’ll worry and pace. Best to just rip off the Band-Aid right here and now.
Caleb: How are you feeling?
Me: Like I’ve been hit by a train. But I’ll be fine.
Caleb: Try to get some rest. I’ll drop your car off after work.
Me: Caleb—
Caleb: What do you need, love?
You. Only you. How do you thank someone for saving you from the roller coaster called life? With all of its highs and lows. Swallowing the lump in my throat, I push on.
Me: Thank you for saving me when I never knew I needed rescuing. Sorry, I said and did all those nasty—
My phone rings and I know this is too deep for him to text. “Hey, Boss Man.”
“I didn’t save you, Willow. I was just the catalyst that guided you through. You did it all on your own, love. You don’t ever have to apologize for lashing out at me. I’d gladly absorb all of your grief if I knew you were pain-free. Now, get some rest and I’ll see you later.”
“Have I told you lately how bossy you are?” Caleb makes me smile, even with his dry sense of humor.
“Every time you call me Boss Man, so I’d say that’s a yes. I’ll grab us takeout so we can eat dinner together. Sound good?”
“I think you might be falling for me, Boss Man. Be careful, I’m a handful. See you later, and make sure it’s Thai.” Ending the call, I lie back down and realize that I’m the one who’s falling for him. Not the other way around. Caleb doesn’t need my crazy, but it sure would be nice to have someone who gets me.






ALSO AVAILABLE


99c for a limited time!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






COMING SOON


Releasing May 26

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






AUTHOR BIO


Connie Lafortune is a rebel, coffee addict and incurable romantic. She pens steamy contemporary romance about enemies-to-lovers, second chances, and broken heroes with plenty of angst. If she's not in her office writing her next novel, you can bet she's curled up in a comfy chair with her nose buried in a book. On the lookout for her next book boyfriend!


AUTHOR LINKS


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ