BROKEN whispers Release

 




Title: Broken Whispers
Series: Perfectly Imperfect #2
Author: Neva Altaj
Genre: Mafia Romance
Release Date: July 21, 2022


BLURB

Mikhail

The Italian and Russian mafias are at war,
And it is brutal.
We’re both ruthless, relentless, and unforgiving.
But then, the decision is made to merge our worlds,
A marriage between the two sides.

The most beautiful woman of the Italian mafia,
And the Bratva's most feared monster.

I loved her from afar for so long,
And I finally get to have her as my own.
But will she run away,
When she realizes who I really am?

Bianca

Anything,
I would do anything for my sister,
Even marry into Bratva to keep her safe.
I expected a vicious, cold-hearted savage,
But I am in for a surprise.

This scarred, frightening man,
Is everything I have ever wanted.

Now, it’s up to me,
To break down his walls,
And destroy the barriers between us
With broken whispers.

*Broken Whispers is a full-length novel with several open-door steamy scenes, no cheating and a guaranteed HEA.
This is the second book in Perfectly Imperfect mafia series. Each book in this series features a different couple and can be read as a standalone, but for maximum enjoyment, follow the recommended reading order.








PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






ALSO AVAILABLE


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






COMING NEXT IN THE SERIES


Releasing September 22

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






AUTHOR BIO


Neva Altaj writes steamy contemporary mafia romance about damaged antiheroes and strong heroines who fall for them. She has a soft spot for crazy jealous, possessive alphas who are willing to burn the world to the ground for their woman.

Her stories are full of heat and unexpected turns, and a happily-ever-after is guaranteed every time.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ