SAVE US Release

 




Title: Save Us
Series: Mayfield #3
Author: Taylor K. Scott 
Genre: Dark Romance
Release Date: July 8, 2022


BLURB

Beth

The end is coming.

I can feel the shadow of foreboding coming ever nearer, readying itself to end things once and for all. And yet, there is still a slither of light, a memory of the love that was made. My grip on that flicker of hope is fast fading, but if I lose myself completely, at least I’ll know it was for you; it was for us.

For all the promises we made to one another, some of which we had to break, know that I kept the most important one – I will forever be yours.

Xander

I’ve laid low for a higher purpose; to keep a promise I had made to Beth. But now, the time has come to end things. To put right the wrongs of all that has come to pass. I will wreak my vengeance, destroy my enemy, and when justice finally wins out, I will know that I did all that I could to save us.





PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






ALSO AVAILABLE


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






AUTHOR BIO

In reality, I live a bit of a crazy life with my husband and two daughters, who always keep me smiling. When I’m not running around being a wife, mother, and infant school teacher, my nose is usually inside of a book or lost behind a screen, typing away at my newest story.  I love a bit of choccy, a good glass of wine, and getting lost in music which often gives me the inspiration for my writing.



AUTHOR LINKS




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fight It Until We Can't by Cissy Mecca & Tina Gallagher

[COVER REVEAL] Burning Blood & Forsaken Fate by Author Pepper Winters

TORGUE & TINSEL Release