Twisted DEVIL Release

 




Title: Twsited Devil
Series: Royal Bastards MC: Tonopah, NV #10
Author: Nikki Landis
Genre: MC Romance
Release Date: July 19, 2022


BLURB

The Royal Bastards MC is mine.
My club. My family. My salvation.
And I will do anything to protect it.
I'm brutal. Crazy. Ruthless. And I won't apologize for it.
I never believed I would love anything as much as being SAA and taking the Devil's Ride. Becoming a Reaper and patching in with the RBMC were the best decisions I ever made.
Until I met Nylah.
The feisty nurse owns my black soul.
She's become the most important person in my world.
My life in the club is too dangerous for her, but I won't give her up.
She's an obsession. An addiction. The light to my darkness.
A liability.
When my past surfaces, along with all the bad things I've done in the name of vengeance, I know I have to let her go.
It's the only way to keep her safe.
Losing Nylah forces the monster within to break free and lash out.
Secrets. Lies. Betrayal.
It's the shocking truth that unleashes the beast I've tried so hard to contain.
The twisted devil inside is done with following the rules.
My Reaper is willing to risk everything, even a deal with the devil, to save Nylah.
And there isn't any place where my enemies will be able to hide.

* For best enjoyment it is highly recommended that Ridin’ for Hell is read before Twisted Devil.

*** Note: This book includes steamy scenes, biker slang, cursing, violence, dark content, a paranormal twist, and, of course, an HEA. If you like alpha males who take charge, this book is for you.







PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






ALSO AVAILABLE


Ridin' For Hell (Book 3) is 99c
for a limited time!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

All free in Kindle Unlimited






COMING SOON


Releasing August 12

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






AUTHOR BIO


Nikki Landis is the USA Today & International Bestselling, Multi-Award-Winning Author of over 50 romance novels in the MC, reverse harem, paranormal, dystopian, and science fiction genres. Her books feature deadly reapers, dark alpha heroes, protective shifters, and seductive vampires along with the feisty, independent women they love. There's heart-throbbing action on every page as well as fated mates and soul bonds deep enough to fulfill every desire.


AUTHOR LINKS




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ