CORRUPTED Release

 



Title: Corrupted
Series: Sparrow and the Mafia Kings #3
Author: Maggie Alabaster
Genre: Dark Romance
Tropes: Reverse Harem/Mafia
Release Date: September 5, 2024


BLURB

Nightmares follow every step I take. My enemy is as elusive as ever. He lives in the shadows, taunting and teasing.

How does he anticipate every move I make? Whatever I do, he's always a step ahead, just out of reach.

Is one of our own betraying us? Have they sold their souls to the devil himself? Do I dare to trust even those closest to me?

Or will I have to give him the only thing he wants?

Me.

**This is a reverse harem/ why choose with darker themes. Please heed TWs.**








PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






ALSO AVAILABLE


FREE for a limited time!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Always free in Kindle Unlimited



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






AUTHOR BIO

Maggie Alabaster lives in NSW Australia with her husband, two daughters, a beloved dog, countless birds and a growing collection of books and dragons. She writes reverse harem, both paranormal and contemporary.


AUTHOR LINKS




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Mistletoe & Markets Release

Love Me COVER & BLURB REVEAL