rival hearts Pre-Order Blitz

 

Grady Castillo isn’t the biggest fan of Mayor Maggie Sullivan and when he sees she’s up for reelection, he can’t help but throw a wrench into her plans. However, as the race heats up and unwanted feelings arise, Grady begins to realize there’s more to Maggie than meets the eye. Pre-order this sexy, slow-burn, friends-to-enemies-to-lovers romance from W. Million today!

Title: Rival Hearts

Author: W. Million

Release Date: 10/04/2024

Genres: Contemporary Romance, Small-Town Romance

Word Count: 91,000 words

Tropes: Small-Town, Enemies-to-Lovers, Second Chance, Rockstar MMC, Slow Burn, Girl Next Door FMC, Secrets, Angsty, Rivals, Brother’s Ex-Girlfriend

Blurb Coveting my brother’s girlfriend is one thing, but acting on it is a step too far. It’s too bad it’s a step I’ve already taken. The first time I met Maggie Sullivan, she was my brother’s guest at Sunday dinner. That should have been enough to keep me away. It wasn’t. The night I lost control and gave into my passion was also the night of my brother’s arrest for selling drugs—a business I was sure Maggie must have had a hand in. Overwhelmed with guilt, I seized a chance to try out for Center Stage, a televised singing competition. Winning changed my life. Now, years later, I’ve returned to Little Falls to reconnect with my family, and Maggie Sullivan has somehow managed to become mayor. With only twenty-four hours until she’s reelected uncontested, I decide to throw a wrench into her perfect life. When the race heats up, and old, unwanted feelings surface, I start to realize that Maggie might not fit the box I’ve shoved her into all these years. Soon, I’m wondering if I want to steal the election, or if the real victory lies in winning Maggie’s heart.

Pre-Order on Amazon

Add to Goodreads Here!

Add to BookBub Wishlist!

About W. Million

W. Million is an award-winning author whose contemporary romances about strong women and troubled men have captivated her loyal readers. She is the author of the Bellerive Royals series and the Tucker Family Billionaires series. Writing as Wendy Million, she is the author of the contemporary second chance romances, When Stars Fall and Miss Matched. When not writing, Wendy enjoys spending time in or around the water. She lives in Ontario, Canada with two beautiful daughters, two cute pooches, and one handsome husband (who is grateful she doesn’t need two of those).

Follow: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | TikTok | Goodreads | BookBub | Newsletter | Amazon

This promotional event is brought to you by Indie Pen PR

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Mistletoe & Markets Release

Love Me COVER & BLURB REVEAL