MARKED Release

        




♦ ♦ ♦





With each passing moment, the nightmares worsen. 

Tortured images of a past I cannot remember haunt me. 

I know I'm in danger... I just don't know why.

 

Then he comes to my town.

 

I can feel him watching me, studying me, always from the shadows—like a hunter stalking its prey. 

The closer he circles, the more aware of him I become. 

His nearness is toxic, and yet...

 

There's something about the darkness within him that calls to me, that speaks to the scars of my troubled past. 

Only a truly violent man could understand my demons. 

His evil will either be my salvation or lead me to my destruction.





♦ ♦ ♦





♦ ♦ ♦





Measha Stone is a USA Today bestselling romance author with a deep love for romantic stories, specifically those involving the darker side of romance, all the possessive dominant heroes, and their feisty heroines. If you love a well deserved happily ever after, you will enjoy her books.




84faf-website 481e5-facebook1a806-instagram goodreads AMAZON 2 

bookbub group icon - black TikTok-2


 ♦ ♦ ♦


TNS CONNECT WITH HTML

website gold facebook gold twitter gold instagram gold gold label_newsletter Pinterest gold youtube gold

MASTER LIST - JOIN OUR TEAM




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Mistletoe & Markets Release

Love Me COVER & BLURB REVEAL