The Lost Trucker (The Dueling Dragon's MC Series)

Meet Faith Anne, she is 21 almost 22 years old. Small town girl from Mobile, Alabama; lost her momma at a very young age so she was raised by her coal mining father and two brothers. She is a spark of life and is as fiery as a firecracker and as gentle as a kitten. 

All she is looking for is the girl she was before she had her heart ripped out and shattered by her boyfriend of 6 years. The only logical thing she can think of is to leave, leave the small town, the comfort, her family and friends and try to find herself again. So she runs… Tells everyone not to find her that she will be fine; little does she know that someone dark and powerful would cross her path and throw her into a whole other world! 

Meet Ryder, he is 26 years old and is as beautiful looking as he is dangerous looking. He seems to have a cloud of darkness hiding over him. He has lived a hard life and lives an even harder life as a trucker. But little does he know that his world is about to crash right into Faith’s. 

Will these two be able to handle each other, will they be able to conquer each other’s demons together and come out together on the other side?
Or will Ryder remain The Lost Trucker…




Authors:

Bonnie’s Bio

San Francisco Bay Area native transplanted to Lexington, Kentucky 

in 2005. I am married almost 17 years to my wonderful husband 

Bob, affectionately known as O.F. and mom to 3 twenty-something 

sons. 

I worked in the higher education administration field before 

becoming ill with kidney failure in late 2012. I no longer am able 

to work a 9-5 desk job due to my illness, and getting my feet wet in 

the writing world was an easy choice for me. I am currently on the 

kidney transplant list, and I am an advocate for living donation and 

organ donation. 

I am embarking my journey in the indie writing world with my 

good friend and author Rose Dewallvin. We are currently co-writing 

Ryder's Last Run Book 2 in the Dueling Dragon's MC Series. 

Expected release date is November 20, 2013.



 Bonnie’s author page link


www.facebook.com/authorbonniehardman

Rosies Bio:

Born & raised in the Pacific Northwest in the US. Only child but a product of a very big family!

Writing came to me at a young age. I remember being in school and coming up with stories. Being an only child I played by myself a lot and came up with amazing stories. I was published for the first time at 14 after I wrote a poem about my cat for an animal magazine. I publish my first book The Lost Trucker in July 2013. I am currently working on the sequel Ryder's Last Run due to release in November 2013.
Three things I can't live without:
1. My, husband
2. My, fur-baby 
3. My family…. Like I said I have a BIG family!
Stocker Links:
Twitter: Rosie_Dew13



Links:

Model: Jason JC Kurtis 

https://www.facebook.com/www.JasonJC.Kurtis

Photographer: J.W. Knights 

https://www.facebook.com/pages/JWKnights-Photography/

105175002887252

Cover By: G & Donna @ Whispering Words Graphics 

http://www.whisperingwordsgraphics.com/aboutus.html

Authors:

Rose Dewallvin 

https://www.facebook.com/rosie.dew13

Bonnie Hardman

https://www.facebook.com/authorbonniehardman

Playlist Link:

 http://www.youtube.com/playlist?

list=PLehsNn3Y9nH5q1UnGZ4Y1kF8xXosSR6NE

HTML: 

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/

embed/videoseries?list=PLehsNn3Y9nH5q1UnGZ4Y1kF8xXosSR6NE" 


frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ