DANGEROUS TEMPTATION Release

 




Title: Dangerous Temptation
Series: Dark Dream Duet #1
Author: Giana Darling
Publisher: Dangerous Press
Genre: Steamy Contemporary Romance
Release Date: October 26, 2021


BLURB

He arrives all dressed in black. Diamond cufflinks. A watch on his tanned wrist that cost more than we would ever see in a lifetime of work. He carries a single red rose for my mother.

Months later, Tiernan Morelli lays red roses on my mother’s grave. That same day, he tells me that he is my new guardian.

I should have known from the very start that he had more in common with the thorns than the rose. Now I know the truth: I’m a pawn in his dangerous game of revenge. I was too young and naive. Now it's too late to save myself from his clutches.

Now I belong to him.







PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






ALSO AVAILABLE


FREE on all platforms!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






COMING SOON


Releasing December 14

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






AUTHOR BIO


Giana Darling is an USA Today, Wall Street Journal, and Top 40 Amazon Best Selling Canadian romance writer who specializes in the taboo and angsty side of love and romance. She currently lives in beautiful British Columbia where she spends time riding on the back of her man's bike, baking pies, and reading snuggled up with her Golden Retriever puppy, Romeo.


AUTHOR LINKS




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stone & Shadows Release

Beards & BABIES Release

COCKTAILS & crushes SALE BLITZ